What's New This Week on DC Universe - 1.15.19

You’ve got your sweepstakes, you’ve got your quizzes, but also, you’ve got your new comic books added to the service!

Today, DC Universe has added even more galaxies to explore, like the full run of Geoff Johns’ Green Lantern, Superman vs. The Elite, Super Sons, Gotham City Sirens, and, and, and- well, read on in the below article to find out what else we have in store this week!

You can find all the details on our News section, or by following the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/week-dc-universe-complete-geoff-johns-green-lantern-aquaman/

What additions are you the most excited for? Or perhaps it’s the sweepstakes you’re after? Let us know in the comments below!

30 Likes

Happy happy happy. Think that says it.

3 Likes

Multiversity never read it before I’m stoked now

3 Likes

Great timing I just started finished No Fear so I can move right on to vol 2 of John’s Lantern!

2 Likes

Thanks for all of the new goodies!

3 Likes

Updated link found here:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/week-dc-universe-geoff-johns-green-lantern-aquaman/

I remember requesting Gotham City Sirens like a week or two weeks ago and now it’s here! I can’t wait to read it! Thank you!

5 Likes

Now this is the kind of communication we need. Thank you DCU!

4 Likes

Where is the “Reign Of Supermen”?

5 Likes

Reign of supermen??? I pay for this site because I want to watch it Day 1

3 Likes

Will the reign of supermen be available in the near future?

1 Like

Is Krypton still coming?

2 Likes

The comic selection just keeps getting better and better. I’m really excited to get into like all of the new series.

3 Likes

Yes! I’ve been waiting for the Supersons run!

2 Likes

Where’s Reign of the Supermen already? It’s on PS4 store but not up on DCU?? I paid good money for the year plus n feel a bit robbed now? N when will the app be available on the consoles? I still love the app!!! :+1:

1 Like

Will the Injustice comics be coming soon??

3 Likes

Thank you DC. This is the kind of library we need! Thanks for responding to our request.

1 Like

I would like to see the classic Batman and Superman from the 60’ as well as the the Kids superpower hour with Shazam

2 Likes

I am so excited to read all of these! Thanks for the full GL run :grin:!

1 Like

i am excited for you to add Brother Power and the Old Booster Gold series. Time Masters would also be awesome. That’s all from the same era.

1 Like