What's New on DCUI: October 2021

@Alec.Holland any idea why King Shark #5 is giving an error? it’s supposed to be up today

Hi there! Thanks for bringing that up. Suicide Squad: King Shark #5 is now available. :slight_smile:

Happy reading!

1 Like

I’m actually glad they completed all three volumes of Who’s Who, myself.

I’m just wondering why they’re re-releasing issues of Green Arrow that were already up.

The issues were available on here, but not on Comixology. Not sure how that happened, but since we get what Comixology gets, we’re getting those Green Arrow issues again.

1 Like

Hello,
I’m just curious, I’ve taken a break from this and just came back. I thought newer comics were uploaded online to read 6 months after release, so what’s up with Batman Curse of the White Night? The last issue of that was released in March of 2020, so why is that full series not available? Again just curious cause I have been away from this for a bit. Thank you!

4 Likes

some comics arent released on dcui. you can request them on the request thread

Hey @jtolliver23.40444, welcome back to the community! :wave: Unfortunately, due to a variety of reasons, we don’t get every new release on DC Universe Infinite - if you see a comic series that’s missing and would like to request it, you can post on the Comic Book Print to Digital Request Thread (as @Jurisdiction mentioned) and one of us moderators will add it to our internal list that is then passed on to the appropriate team.

That being said, I’ve added your support for the remaining issues of the Batman Curse of the White Night series to our list. Thank you! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything. :batparrot:

3 Likes

Ah. Thanks.
I didn’t realize they weren’t on there.

Gotta question: Has the ‘Death of Iris’ story always been part of DCUI? I could’ve sworn in the early days of the service-- this storyline wasn’t here. I saw it was here, but I remember sometimes wishing for the storyline to be available.

Flash 275

1 Like

Batman: curse of the white knight.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community @djames.eighty.eight.8820

1 Like

I agree. And it’s okay to complain to complain. You’re paying a pretty penny each year to subscribe to this service. They have way too many gaps in things that should have been here at launch

Is there a reason why we have Truth & Justice #19, but not #18?

1 Like

We’re on the case, @KnightOS! Thank you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Okay! Admittedly, I cheated! I was working on something for my Instagram/Twitter accounts and saw we had more Wonder Woman getting to the archives next month.

Grateful, because we are so close to giving fans the 1st 230 issues of her series. All that’s missing is 211.

So thanks-- in advance(!) to the archive department!

Wonder_Woman_Vol_1_210

1 Like

Hey @KnightOS!

This has been fixed :slight_smile: Let me know if you have any other issues!

2 Likes

Really Making my Yearly Membership WORTH EVERY PENNY. I know about the grumbles when we lost Streaming, but you have OUTDONE YOURSELVES GUYS!!! Im an older reader, My collection(ugh, I’m getting old) was almost unmanagable by collage and needed it’s own office space going on 5 years. I can’t collect any more. I mean I do, but TP’s and THIS. DCuniverse infinite has provided me with comics from the “Archives” that fill gaps in my collection. I felt the Canon was getting away from me with a new addition to house, you post so quickly, I have been able to catch up on my own time.
I have ALL NEW HEROES! Got WAY into the early wildstorm(Planetary, The Authority). You put up “Preacher”. WE NEED MORE N. Gaiman(sandman)
I just had to get that out…keep it up.
Will we see a revamped point system like last year? I can imagine it was a huge pain to deal with, but we loved it!!! Having those reward prompted a lot of community activiy and even things like a friend and I collecting and giving out memberships to people in th Community without. It was All in good fun and LOVE My Posters and Pin Set! My Batgirl Sculpture. Thanks Again for all the Swag DC!!!
Shout out to the MODS!!!

7 Likes

Same! I literally have never read a comic before my subscription (I’ve had it since December 2020) and now I think I’ve read over 75 series AT LEAST!

9 Likes

Personally, I get excited at the end of each month to see what books will be offered. Some I don’t care about but then others I am just excited to finally read without spending way too much money in a comic shop or ebay.

5 Likes

Oh definitely.

2 Likes