What's New on DCUI: June 2021

oh sorry

There’s a who’s who in the Legion that I’d love to see. Reading it way back when, with only marginal Legion knowledge, alot was lost on me. Now though, with so many l.o.s.h. books available here, the who’s who would be pretty valuable

2 Likes

Updated 10 Day Forecast here on DC Universe Infinite:

May 30 - 74/57
May 31 - 80/58
June 1 - 83/59
June 2 - 86/63
June 3 - 88/62
June 4 - 88/62
June 5 - 85/61
June 6 - 82/60
June 7 - 80/58
June 8 - Endless Winter begins! :cold_face:

Endless Winter #1

6 Likes

I just picked up several issues of the Who’s Who in the Legion for decent price, lots of fun!

4 Likes

Nerdvana

2 Likes

…and the June 1st books have dropped. :man_dancing: Time to pour myself a :coffee: and get to reading! I think I’ll start with ‘Wasteland #1-3’ and then get caught up with ‘Batman: Curse of the White Knight #1-3’ before finishing the night, as always, with a selection from the Scooby-Doo library.

4 Likes

Should I give up hope of ever seeing Mike Grell’s Warlord?

Every time I check and there are only two issues in the list, I die a little inside.

2 Likes

Hey @Heartshadow, welcome back to the community! We actually have a thread here for comic requests - I’ve added your support for Warlord on our list for the powers-that-be to look at.

Please let the moderator team know if you need anything! :batparrot:

4 Likes

I always say, DC has published a finite number of comics in their history. Assuming the digitization team continues apace at ~5 issues a week, eventually every issue that DC has ever published will be digitized. Even Warlord. Eventually. Someday.

2 Likes

I’ll be dead by then. 5 a week is frankly absurd. It should be no less than 50 a week.

3 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Maybe, just maybe, the new Discovery bosses will see more value in preserving the archival material and invest more in the project.

One can only hope.

Of course, it could also go the other way…

3 Likes

Put me down as another vote for Warlord. The world needs more disco gladiators!

4 Likes

Of course @rstaeger.12645! Noted :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Glad to see the increase in archive issues.
Also happy to see the '87 edition of Who’s Who being added.

Looking forward to Batman/Scooby-Doo.

3 Likes

I agree. I’m not sure what the title you’re requesting is, but I know when signing up for this service a few years ago, it was made to sound like there was a vast digital library. I’m not getting any younger either waiting for more Bronze Age Superman titles.

2 Likes

Looking at the list, for future release I hope we see alot more of this :old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key::old_key: please.:grinning:

3 Likes

Tell me about it! Scooby dooby-doo, where are you? :musical_note:

We do have a decent library that’s always being added to as fast as we can, but I understand your concerns. Many people have been waiting for Bronze Age titles - what I can say is that I’ve noted your feedback to the higher ups so they have a better understanding of just how many people want these comics. Thank you for your patience, support, and feedback!

Fingers crossed! :old_key:

6 Likes

I’m dying to jump into The Next Batman Second Son. Static the same day it hits shelves, then I’ll go pick up my hard copy. DCeased Dead World, when do we get the next one? Endless Winter, Batman/Fortnite! aaaaaaghhh!!! So many titles so little time :sob:

3 Likes

You’ll have to let us know what you think about these comics once you dig in! :batparrot:

2 Likes