What's New on DCUI: June 2021

I’m late but I’m here to make my monthly request!

5 Likes

I love this meme format so much, thank you for using it! :pray:

As for Sandman… Your request has been noted. Cross everything you have for the next few months! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Where are more Wesley Dodds comics.

4 Likes

Haha thank you!

2 Likes

As a child of the 70s, when will many of DCs issues from that time period be scanned and available on DCUI? Brave and Bold, Worlds Finest, Superboy just name a few. Big gaps in issues available.

5 Likes

Hi @smrude62 - These things take time, but if you have specific titles/issues you would like to have added to the service, head on over to this thread and put in a request! We take requests right from that thread and pass them up to the team. :grin: (I have added these requests to be sent up though.

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a process we’ve all gotten used to. We request things month after month, see our “like” count go up on our requests, we see that our requests have been along. And then they come out with next month’s releases and they’re never there. Lather . Rinse. Repeat.

1 Like

I understand your frustrations @RickTylerHourman, however there are a great many things that go into what comes out on DCUI every month. Actually, an astonishing number of things from recoloring/remastering comics to finding good copies of older comics can slow the process of digitization into the library we have here. For more information about the digitization process itself, there’s no one better to explain it than our friend Ben the DC Archivist - after reading this you should get a clearer idea of all of this stuff.

And as always, I like to stress that we are listening and always forwarding requests and community thoughts to the higher ups. Your words do not fall on deaf ears and I’ll make sure to note this comment you have made as well because we really do care.

Best of wishes my friend!

4 Likes

This helped my patience towards expecting “new old books” alot. The process isnt as simple as taking pics with any old phone/camera, zippin them up and postin them here. Ive come to be ok and quite pleased with what is offered and REALLY pleased with back issues, hopefully, back on track. Yeah, there’s gobs of books I’d like to see here, but until then, I’ll just read the gobs of books already here that I haven’t.

3 Likes

Haha thanks for the vote of confidence :slight_smile: there are quite a few series I’ve gotta read on our platform myself. If only there were more hours in the day!

3 Likes

Wasteland #6 has yet to made available here or on Comixology. Are there problems with content of said issue? Or is it just an unforeseen production problem?

3 Likes

Hi there patrick, welcome to the DC Community!
Wasteland #6 has some sensitive content that we are currently working to manage the presentation of. We hope to have it here in the future, but there is currently no ETA. You will be seeing #7 onward soon, though!

4 Likes

Where is Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries today?

2 Likes

Good Morning @Moderators, do you know when Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries will be out? I check this Morning and I don’t see it.:confused:

1 Like

@clucktrent @Lincolnfan78

Hey! We’re looking into this for you. We’ll let you know when we figure out what’s going on!

3 Likes

Thankyou @Alec.Holland. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

@clucktrent @Lincolnfan78

Hey,

Looks like this issue was listed in error. The series will start releasing 6 months after it’s physical counterpart, which in this case will be around Mid-October. Sorry for the confusion!

5 Likes

Okeey Dookey, Thankyou again @Alec.Holland. October is not to far off, it’s worth a wait.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes