What's New on DCUI: July 2021

Something I wouldn’t mind seeing is a Who’s Who Update ‘89 digital compilation that puts all the ‘89 profiles together into one place.

1 Like

I just picked up FS: Teen Titans double issue because I couldn’t get it anywhere, lol… I have a patience problem.

I feel like it’s really important for me to go back and read Batman 52 and Rebirth because I’m reading heavy metal rn and it’s referenced so often. Sigh. One day I’ll be on the right track.

Alright, more Aquaman: Sword of Atlantis! I hope that series is on tap to finally be completed in digital.

I’m also looking forward to the Future State stuff I haven’t read, as well as more of Strange Adventures.

1 Like

Pretty sure the issue with wasteland issue 6 is a sign in the art that uses the N word

If that was the case then Deadman: Exorcism wouldn’t be here as well which it is.

I pulled out my old copy and read it, and that would be the only thing I would consider “sensitive content” especially compared to the other wasteland issues. Also Deadman Exorcism was digitized in 2017, policies may have changed since then.

Hello @Moderators, will we be seeing what’s coming in August soon? :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Yup! Wednesday specifically :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great! Thankyou @Alec.Holland, can’t wait!:grinning:

1 Like

3 Likes

This is beautiful!

1 Like

Wildcat: Should we really all be scowling and looking serious when Alex Ross paints us for his portrait.

Alan: Fine. Put Star in the middle. That will make our average smile level somewhat average.

3 Likes

What happened to the digital release of The Next Batman: Second Son #9 earlier this week?

Hey!

Thanks for the flag on this. It looks like it should have been released on the 26th/27th, I’ll see if I can chase it down for you.

@KnightOS

Hey! This is on the service for you now. Thanks again for the flag!

Thanks very much! You guys are really on the ball with responding to things.

1 Like

We do our best! :slight_smile:

1 Like