What's New on DCUI: August 2021

Thanks for the heads up - I’ll ask our admin to see what’s going on with that!

1 Like

Hey bigby,

Just a typo, should be listed as an early release. Thanks for the heads up! I fixed it.

2 Likes

Hello again, Knight!

I’ve given our content team a nudge about this to see if we can find out why it’s not on the service. I’ll let you know when they get back to me!

2 Likes

Aaaaaaand it’s live on the service. You can see it here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Good old Alec saving the day :smirk:

4 Likes

Sorry I keep on being the squeaky wheel.

2 Likes

Oh no, never. I love it, it’s a huge help to know when things aren’t on the service so I can get it rectified or let you know the reasoning behind its absence.

Never apologise for that :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Personally, I would like to see more Silver Age Flash. The first comics I ever owned were issues of The Flash, so that one is special to me.,
Also, I would love to see the 1970s SHAZAM! series. It’s available on Comixology, so I don’t understand why it hasn’t yet appeared here.
Thank you folks for all of your work.

2 Likes

Pretty much all of Silver Age Flash is on here, it’s Bronze Age that needs the love, lol

2 Likes

The two issues I specifically remember were FLASH #225 and #228. Would those technically have been Silver Age or Bronze Age?

1 Like

Hi @malvito.93825 - Hope you’re having a good day! Due to existing licensing agreements, some things that are available on Comixology may not be available on our platform, this seems to be the case for the SHAZAM! series. With that being said, I will make sure to pass your requests up to our content team for further review.

Additionally, you can always request that certain titles be added to the service in this thread here. This is the dedicated thread for comic requests, and this thread is checked daily. Hope this helps!

2 Likes

It does; thank you very much.

2 Likes

Hey, just noticed we finally got Aquaman #1! That’s been a really strange absence from the archive until now.

4 Likes

I write stories

1 Like

That’s probably the best place to start reading Aquaman series That’s been missing, glad it’s finally here. The little green guy reminds me of the little green character from The Flintstone.:slightly_smiling_face:
:00_aquaman:

1 Like

All in good time @Reaganfan78, all in good time… :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The day you do not check.

1 Like

Hey girl…you got that September list of comics for DCUI?

6 Likes

When will Batman 89 be available on DCUI?

2 Likes

Welcome to the DC Community!!!

Generally, 6 months after a book is released in stores it will find its way to our DCUI library. While you are waiting on that book, if you are interested in more Batman than you can shake a stick at, might I suggest the World of Bats Club.

2 Likes