What's New On DC Universe: Over 5,500 New 52 and Rebirth Era Comic Books!

Thanks for the info Applejack. I do love the service.

2 Likes

First the Xbox One app, and now all these comics. I feel like I just won the lottery!!!

1 Like

Can someone point me in the direction of some sort of reading list to understand the transition from 52 to rebirth?

Will you be adding a browse all for Roku users? It would be nice to browse on a larger screen.

1 Like

That’s great to hear that DC Universe is now Adding more comics like new and old together like peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches

Is there a way to share lists you create?

Kudos to adding additional content to the library.

2 Likes

The first thing I read was Detective Comics #1 of the New 52.

1 Like

Thank you!!! And also for the browser update.

2 Likes

I’m so overwhelmed in the best way possible

Now I’ll finally get a chance to read Smallville season 11 and the Looney Tunes crossovers.

3 Likes

I’m starting out with the New 52 Justice League run.

3 Likes

Demon Knights, here I come.

1 Like

Going through the New 52 from the beginning in in-universe chronological order

1 Like

By the Gods!!! Bless you DCU

1 Like

If you read Deathstroke 2011 (New 52) #3 is missing. It gives you Batman Detective Comics 700.

2 Likes

Huzzah! Hurrah! My reading list has expanded exponentially!

I finished Justice League United last night night. For whatever reason, DC cancelled the trade that so it’ll is have had the last six issues, but I was finally able to read them.

1 Like

This is why I’m sticking with the service regardless of video content.

1 Like

As a person who posted a few comments in the past registering my disappointment at the comics selection, I can say that this model, one year ago regular publishing release date, plus the addition of the Rebirth content, is exactly what I was hoping DC Universe would be back when I first subscribed. Thank you for making this change. As an added surprise, the original TV content has been really great. I am 100% on board. One enhancement that would be nice in the future under this new model would be an easy cover scroll of the week’s new added content - specifically the one-year-old new content, so it is easier to find and keep up with (somewhat) current storylines.

7 Likes

I am loving all of this new content. But when I went to read the origin story of pyg man aka Batman 666 the whole app crashed on me. Can you guys fix this bug soon. Other than the few crashing bugs. Maybe a read icon next to the comics I’ve read. Other than that this app is epic. :star_struck::star_struck::star_struck:

2 Likes