What's New On DC Universe: Over 5,500 New 52 and Rebirth Era Comic Books!

For the full list of issues, check out or latest article in the News section, or follow the link below:
https://www.dcuniverse.com/news/whats-new-dc-universe-over-5500-new-52-and-rebirth-era-comic-boo/

A new multiverse of reading excitement awaits fans this week on DC Universe! As part of the continuing expansion of our comics library (that we recently announced at WonderCon), this week we’re adding over 5,500 comic books to DC Universe – bringing our library to over 22,000 comics.

But this week’s additions are by no means the last new comics fans can enjoy on DC Universe. More titles will continue to be released each week, with each comic added 12 months after its initial publication date.

What will you dive into first? What “New To Us” titles are you most looking forward to in the weeks ahead? Let us know in the comments below!

53 Likes

Praise the DC Gods!!

13 Likes

Quick question, will new issues (12 months out or new “old” issues added) be highlighted in the library somehow or with a post here?

5 Likes

I’m all over The New 52! So much fun to revisit alot of those books, as I’ve not re-read alot of them since they came out.

5 Likes

Also…Divine f’n Right!!!

To quote my body double, Jason Momoa: “Yeah!!!”

5 Likes

I dont know where to start

7 Likes

You’ll also be digitizing older comics that haven’t been added yet and adding those too right?

Sitll, a very impressive collection. Thank you.

7 Likes

When will John Byrne’s Generations series be posted? Thanks.

9 Likes

I just got my reading list down to 35 issues, I’ve been hitting the reading hard lately and BOOM, this happens. I could easily get it to a couple hundred before the end of the day.

6 Likes

I’m here for the Silver Age! I hope the many missing Wonder Woman and Batman issues are up soon!

4 Likes

<3 so sick cant wait to start reading

2 Likes

Any way of adding a way to Mark something as read?

5 Likes

Dude they got TMNT Collab with Batman comics so much content to read

4 Likes

Moving forward, will 12 month old comics be the only issues added or will comics older than that be added to fill in gaps?

4 Likes

Wow, so many series I’ve wanted to read!!

2 Likes

Thank you sooo much!!! I’ve been waiting for the rest of the Injustice series and the Red Lanterns! Big fan of Atrocitus!

1 Like

I kinda liked it when it was a smaller selection and they had featured arcs to read… Now I have no idea what I should be reading!

1 Like

I have been waiting for the earth 2 comics series to hit and they are here so i am very happy i am like a kid in a candy store

2 Likes

I <3 you!

2 Likes

This is now DC Universe Unlimited +. I couldn’t be more happy!!! Cant wait for community 2.0 :grin:

4 Likes