What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: November

I’m super excited for this month because I am getting the Ultra tier around Thanksgiving for an early Christmas present! Also excited for the new Stargirl series.

6 Likes

I have a question, let’s say dc adds a bunch of older issues like the missing flash issues from the 1960s, how would we know they’ve been added? Correct me if I’m wrong but the only thing that shows up in new releases are the books that were scheduled to come out.

6 Likes

Any book that has been added, regardless of whether it’s a “new” book or an older book, shows up in the New Release section each week. This week, for example, you’ll see all the new books plus the older Wildstorm books on that list.

4 Likes

DCUI Ultra is literally the only thing I put on my gift list for Yule! And I made sure to inform my wife that the special introductory price ends on November 28. :laughing:

8 Likes

Anything with Wonder Woman Dianna Prince back as Wonder Woman in the DC Comics Universe again! But they should have a new DC Comics book of either Super Sons, or also possibly even Harley Quinn where Superman, Wonder Woman, Batman, Green Lantern Jessica Cruz, The Flash, Supergirl, Batgirl, and also Black Canary all get turned back into babies or toddlers in their Superheros daipers once again and now either Super Sons, and or also possibly Harley Quinn and Poison Ivy have to take care of a whole entire family of Justice League Babies or Toddlers again for a whole entire day until thier able to turn them back and changing Wonder Woman Daipers isn’t a easy as you thought it would and Harley Quinn found that out very quickly!

3 Likes

I have to say that the amount of titles that ULTRA has added in terms of newer stuff has me reading even more DC books than I have before. So many titles and so little time…

8 Likes

If only we could read at the speed of light :thinking:

6 Likes

I wish I could stop time and just sit down and enjoy all the books on my lists…

11 Likes

Well, looks like a lot of reading, that I will like this month.

4 Likes

Just don’t break your glasses like Burgess Meredith’s character did. :nerd_face:

5 Likes

I never understood why he didn’t just go down to an optometrists office and get a new pair. :laughing:

5 Likes

With those thick glasses, it’s probably not easy to find a prescription, especially if you can’t see to get there.

7 Likes

From what I can tell, Gen 13 #13 was skipped a couple weeks ago. Will it be appearing soon?

2 Likes

We likely won’t be getting that issue (issues, actually). There are three issue 13s: 13A, 13B, 13C. 13A featured characters from Archie (Archie, Jughead, Betty, Veronica). 13B included Jeff Smith’s Bone, as well as Spawn. Then 13C had Mike Allred’s Madman character, as well as some characters that I think belonged to Dark Horse. I sincerely doubt that DC is going to broker a deal with all of those companies to reprint three issues of Gen13, unfortunately.

4 Likes

Wasn’t Secret Society Of Super Villains 11 supposed to drop today? I don’t see it.

2 Likes

Next week.

2 Likes

Really? That is WILD. That makes me want to read it more. I mean, they were able to put on here issues of WildC.A.T.S that had characters from Cyber Force, and there’s the Harley & Ivy Meets Betty & Veronica, so…I guess it’s not impossible? :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Oh, jeez, that’s crazy! Yeah, we’re never seeing those issues on here. Thanks for the info!

2 Likes

It looks like Ultra gets the Infinite releases a week earlier. SSOSV 11 hit Ultra on 11/15 but Infinite does not get it until 11/22. That’s an odd way to do the back catalog stuff but whatever.

2 Likes

Any news on these Vertigo and Black Label releases? It’s past mid-November at this point and still no news.

3 Likes