What's New on DC Universe Infinite & ULTRA: MAY

Wish Warlord was starting to appear on here.

4 Likes

Thanks

3 Likes

That’s what I figured out!

2 Likes

Welcome to the community.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community! We should be getting some Warlord in June due to our Backlist Breakout event!

5 Likes

Idk how i missed this! Welcome to the community @Kevin.Kuczka.62916!

2 Likes

One more day to go & less then 24 hours, can’t wait!:grin: I’m so excited for tomorrow comics!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Can’t believe we can already read Spirit World #1 on Ultra. Fantastic bonus for Ultra subscribers and great way to celebrate AAPI Month. Spirit World #1 is actually my pick of the week!

Now…let’s see how Xanthe and Constantine are able to help Cassandra Cain in the Spirit World!

6 Likes

It was also availale for regular subscribers.

6 Likes

I know I wouldn’t be opposed to the idea of them tacking the covers from Tales of the Teen Titans to the end of each issue they reprinted.

4 Likes

Oh, and I just noticed that we’re getting the missing Grell Green Arrow issues. That’s great!

8 Likes

Hi there! I have the Ultra plan and issue 4 of Justice Society of America is showing as one of new uploads, but when I click in it using my ohone, I get an error instead.

I remember this happening back when issue 3 was initially uploaded as well. Would you have insight into why this issue is occuring?

3 Likes

I’m not seeing the following vault comics that were listed as releasing today:

Shazam! (1973-1978) #4
The Brave and the Bold (1955-) #69

Any idea when these will be available?

3 Likes

Hey there! Apologies for the confusion — we reached out to our team and realized there was an update in the resource we receive for the monthly comic releases that went out after we had initially published this list. Those two issues are slated to come at a later date, which will be reflected in their monthly What’s News. Sincerest apologies again!

4 Likes