What's New 12/14: Holiday Issues Arrive!

Happy Tuesday!

We have a surprise release that technically came last week to support the latest instalment of the DC Book Club and many more holiday issues that you can check out here for FREE!

In the meantime, we have the 1st 3 issues of The Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries, as well as more Rorschach, Far Sector and much, much more!

Let’s see what’s coming:

DIGITAL FIRST SERIES

TITLE ISSUE DATE
Batman: Noel 1 12/8/2021
Titans United 4 12/14/2021
Robins 3 12/14/2021

NEW COMICS

ARCHIVE COMICS

And if all these new comics aren’t enough to help keep your attention, we have a slew of events coming up this week and so much more in our Community!

Let us know what you are checking out first in the comments below! :point_down:

8 Likes

Love The Batman & Scooby-Doo Mysteries, can’t wait to read more of it. I’m really enjoying reading Batman: Noel, the book is definitely worth reading.:grinning:

:dc:

2 Likes

Since, if I’m not mistaken, all the Far Sector is on here I’d like to check that out now.

1 Like

Woo! Especially pumped for Batman Noel! Been on my personal to read list for awhile so excited to see it on here!

I did have a question too, why is only issue 3 of the Harley Quinn White Knight mini series on DCUI? Will the rest be added too?

Hi there! Stoked to hear your excitement for the Batmna: Noel comic. :smiley: (It’s a great read!)

I believe the issue with the White Knight Harley Quinn series has also been brought to our attention earlier this month. I don’t have any news on that front right now, but rest assured it’s been passed along. Thanks for checking in on that!

1 Like