What will be the next DCU original animated show?

I think it’s long overdue for a New Superman Animated Series. Also, sidenote, I want to see an animated Electrical Superman for at least 1 episode!

1 Like

Oh yeah, I’m all for Superman Blue in animation too! As well as a new Superman show too.

3 Likes

Should be Wonder Woman set in themyiscara

Jay Garrick flash staring john Wesley shipp,wonder woman staring Lynda Carter. A deathstroke show would be cool. Catwoman or batgirl would be nice also.

1 Like

I’d love to see Kamandi animated direct from the original comics Kirby-style. Those comics were awesome to 10-year old me and still are.

I’d also like to see direct adaptations of the 60’s Metal Men, Metamorpho, Inferior Five and Tales of the Bizarro World set in their original time period.

Us old guys need some “fan service” too!

1 Like

I would love a new green lantern series

6 Likes

Maybe we will get one if enough people watch the GL animated show when it comes to the service.

3 Likes

A new Legion of Superheroes in the style of Young Justice. A little more serious like Young Justice s to Teen Titans.

Adam Strange which could also include Hawkman and Hawkgirl. Maybe like Brave and the Bold so we get that Silver Age goofiness.

1 Like

I love the Legion of Super Heroes show they did. It’s one of my favorites. I think it was pretty serious, especially in season 2. I wish more people would watch it and give it a chance. If any animated show could get another season, I would choose Legion of Super Heroes.

2 Likes

Batman Beyond and Legion of Superheroes are great as far as I’m concerned. I would also like to see a Wonder Girl/Donna Troy series.

Oh and Green Lantern.

Hitman and the 6pack! Sandman Mystery Theatre leading to JSA and All Star Squad WW 2 adventures and then picking up the action in more modern times with Infinity Inc., or a Freedom Fighters show. How about a show from the pov of other teams in the world, and how they work with(and against sometimes) the Justice League. A show set in the world of the Crime Syndicate of Amerika. How about the Omega Men? So many choices!

How much you wanna bet they will make a new Batman?

They most likely will, but I really hope it’s not the one that comes after Harley Quinn. I feel we get enough animated Batman with all of the animated movies they release every year focusing on him.

2 Likes

Would love to see an animated series set in any time from the 40’s after (the 50’s would be cool since few Superhero stories past or present are set there due to the decline in superhero comics through most of the decade). Would love them to use animation to tell a story of maybe a golden age Flash/Green Lantern/All-Star Squadron/JSA. Or hell even reimagining Batman or Superman (or the live) in that era with a more adult tone and maybe focusing more on the climate and social issues of the time in ways golden age comics never did/could.

Or a 50’s show would be awesome. Maybe like the Spectre Short in Shazam/Superman movie.

Or the 60’s plenty they could cover there in terms of the social and climate change of the times that the comics code never allowed them to come close to. Something like New Frontier but a series.

Hell even the 70’s or 80’s reimagining with a more adult theme then the comics of the time would be fun.

Amd diue to the fact it would not have the budget problems a period piece set in the time would have the sky is the limit in how they could portray said decade and what they could show

3 Likes

Wonder Woman definitely needs her own animated series, but I would also love a justice league dark cartoon series.

2 Likes

TDKR Batman/ HELLBOY adventure!

@YazzyYaz12.8889 A Hellboy cartoon would be wild! I think they’ve done animated movies, but a show with a DC crossover would be fun. He’s pretty cool in the Injustice 2 mobile game.