What will be the next DCU original animated show?

I know this will never happen considering that Titans has it’s own live-action show now and it’s basically Young Justice/Teen Titans, but I’ve always wanted an animated show focusing on the original five Titans (Robin, Speedy, Wonder Girl, Aqualad, Kid Flash.) I don’t think the five of them have ever been on screen together, but I could be wrong. I just love their friendship so much and it never gets the attention it deserves! Then in the second season, introduce Starfire, BB, Raven, etc.

A darker cartoon could be focused on the Batfamily. I know Stephanie Brown will show up in the next season of YJ, but I want to see the entire Bat Clan together. Bruce is the stoic and serious dad who’s overprotective and fatherly in his own, weird way. An older brother, fun-loving Nightwing. The aloof and kind-of-a-jerk Red Hood. Too smart for his own good Red Robin. Annoying but damn good at what he does Damien. Sarcastic, prankster Spoiler. Quiet and deadly Black Bat/Orphan. Have Barbara as Oracle. Maybe even bring in Batwoman and Azreal. And of course, Alfred keeps the whole family together.

1 Like

Fables would be cool. I’d like to see Transmet get a show.

I’d just like it to be all of the lesser knowns. Do a YJ “all the mains are in trial in another dimension” type deal. Instead of YJ staying behind tho, have it be Gypsy, Fire & Ice, Mary Marvel, Blue Beetle, Booster & Skeets, Jessica Cruz etc etc…

I would love an American Horror type of anthology series. Batman Ninja didn’t work 100% as a movie, but as a TV show with more time to breathe, it could have been incredible. Gotham by Gaslight could have had more characters introduced in that world. That would be a lot of fun.

I would love to see Hanna-Barbera cartoons on here based on the new comics DC is making. The Snagglepuss Chronicles were so good. I hear great things from the Scooby comic and the Flintstones comic. Jonny Quest could be fun too.

1 Like

nu52

Hanna Barbera is amazing. I grew up on the great grape ape & Snagglepuss & Jabberjaw, Captain Caveman & if you got lucky & son. There’s supposed to be a Joker & Daffy Duck crossover too. I’ve read a couple loved em. Aquaman & JabberJaw was good.

I would love a new Superman animated series

3 Likes

@ djd187.81432 Hanna Barbera just has a lot of potential. The comics have been stellar and the crossovers between them and the main DC characters have all been fun.

@ Davidbizzarr1000 That’d be cool. I would like a Legion of Super Heroes season 3 with Superman or Supergirl.

2 Likes

I’d be interested in a new DC show with the character designs from the Scooby Team-Up comic.

2 Likes

@nu52 agreed

I’d be ok with a new Justice League show .

1 Like

I really want to see a sequel to the Teen Titans: Judas Contract. How are they gonna introduce Jericho and Donna Troy and then just leave me hanging??? lol

3 Likes

KoryGreyson

I would love a Judas contract part 2. One of my all time favorite DC animated films ever. Sooo down with that suggestion

I’d love to see a Blue Beetle or Booster Gold show. Now that I think about it, Plastic Man would be incredible.

1 Like

I’d like to see the Justice Society as a change from the justice league. That or justice league dark.

3 Likes

I honestly believe that NightWing should have an animated show. He has a lot of great stories to explore. I understand that we have a titians show, but I want to see NightWing shine on his own.

1 Like

Dr fate!!

2 Likes

I’d love a dark and gritty batman series. maybe written by Paul Dini and Scott Snyder

1 Like

I really, really, want a Metal Men show tho. Never get to see Dr. Magnus, the Metal Men, or one of their biggest rivals Chemo or the gas men outside of Brave & Bold animated series. Gods & Monsters I guess kinda sorta counts but not really.

2 Likes

I would love for a Lantern Corps show or a House of Mystery anthology horror show!

1 Like