what time does titans premier??

Has anyone found out what time episode 1 will be available??

3 Likes

I don’t know why they are incapable of answering this question! I tweeted too. Wanted to know so we could set up a viewing party!

I’ve even asked the DC Universe Facebook Page and no reply.

8pm ET on Friday.

The WatchTower forum posted the time.

They posted the time and set a viewing party

The 8pm ET time is for the viewing party. They say the viewing party will be AFTER the show has already been up because some people will have already watched it and might be tuning in for the second time.

This is frustrating to say the least. How can you not let people know when your programming will air?

2 Likes

Suppose to be 1159pm est but it’s after that and not up yet so who knows

1 Like

Or be fucking patient and not like a brat on christmas morning

2 Likes

Yeah except this is different when you are paying for a service. See how I said that I am paying for it?

3 Likes

i just wish i knew so that i could have gone to bed 2 hours ago… now i have to go to work in the morning with barely any sleep thanks to staying up just to see if it airs and not being able to watch it until i get off work after everyone else already has… i understand they dont want to set expectations that they might not end up meeting, but at least it helps save some of us this kind of trouble… they need better decision makers on staff, and honestly, im about to start looking into how to apply for a position… be the change and all that…

I get that this is a new service but how can you not tell people when a program going to start. I expected more from them when i paid almost $75 and this is the thanks we get with no answers.

2 Likes

Fan boys, lol

1 Like

no answers is the most annoying thing… so far, i only seen mod mention that they are leaving it open and not making a specific time… that doesnt help us… and i know better than to feed trolls, but matthew, whether we are fanboys or not, we PAID for a service that is not providing the service we expected… if you paid me to make you dinner, but i wait to make it in the morning and didnt tell you, would you be upset that you’re going to bed hungry??

1 Like

Yeah. I’m canceling. This is unprofessional. If you think your website isn’t going to work; don’t launch it. This is taught the first day you get into a website development class. Computer science graduate speaking here btw.

Entitled brats. You didn’t pay for specific timed content. It’ll get added when it’s added. At least you know it’ll be today and before 5 pm pt.

Not being released at midnight eastern time is not unprofessional and some of you are considering leaving the subscription for it. Pfft

Go cry on some measly $8 and if you paid for a year then blame yourself for being such a fool and paying a year long membership right away and not doing a month by month basis membership for a while with a brand new service.

You waited months for the first episode of Titans. You can wait a couple of hours more

5 Likes

Netflix doesn’t premieres its shows at exactly midnight, RELAX!

3 Likes

tx, you are partially right… where you are wrong, is that a god portion of the fans plan their days around the announced times for watch parties, etc… and like i said before, people lost sleep just to see if it drops… people have to go to work and might not have time to watch it after… we have lives and cant always drop everything to watch a show that dropped at some random times… its not entitlement… its about respecting the consumer… not all of us can afford to shell out money for this service. to some of us, that $8 could be more valuable than it is to you… we are paying to support dc… not to get bad service… you go pay $8 in the drive thru for them to tell you they dont know when your food will be ready, while youre on a 30 minute lunch break and they come out with the food an hour later… dont you dare lie and say you would be ok with that…

1 Like

travis, we dont care about midnight, we care about simply knowing when to expect it so we can plan our days accordingly… now, a bunch of fans might not get to watch it because they have lives to live and cant just stop everything to watch the show…

3 Likes

It’ll be out sometime before 8 pm ET. Not sure what’s all the fuss about, if it’s not up in the morning, then you have something to watch in the evening after work. I don’t see the point in getting mad when it’s barely past midnight. If Titans isn’t up by 8 pm ET, then we should start complaining.

1 Like