what time does titans premier??

If you cant watch it as soon as it drops then watch it later.

1 Like

then why pay for the service if bootleg sites will have it up later too?? i pay to watch i when it dropsā€¦ if i cant be told when its dropping, why not just save my money?? episodes of flash and arrow are online an hour after they air on tvā€¦ you are a just missing the point hereā€¦

3 Likes

We are paying for a show that says it will be available October 12th and guess what it is the 12th. If they want this service to be successful than drop it at midnight in each time zone. Itā€™s not difficult and doesnā€™t cost them any more money than to drop it at 8pm but it will make a lot of people happy and when you run a business having as many happy customers as possible is the point

3 Likes

I donā€™t know what you guys are talking about?? Itā€™s been up on the app since midnightā€¦Alot funnier than then expected which is nice

2 Likes

Itā€™s not on the app. Checked my Nvidia Shield TV

2 Likes

Yeah, where exactly is the link?

1 Like

I donā€™t see what the issue is with asking what time it debuts.

2 Likes

Anyone know where to look for the titans premier episode on here? its 2:28 where im at and i canā€™t seem to find itā€¦

No clue what @chubbs3255.40984 is talking about. 2:33 AM EST for me and itā€™s still not up.

Itā€™s a question asked thousand of times and the answer doesnā€™t need to be 12am est. The company is based out of California and the service shouldnā€™t be compared to netflix or others in things like this.

Itā€™s coming today and before 5pm PT. That should be a good enough answer. Be patient and if you canā€™t see it at the time it gets added then fā€™n bad. Just wait, youā€™ve waited for months and so a few hrs more wonā€™t kill you. You have all week to watch it before next weekā€™s episode to keep up.

If you are tempted by bootlegs or whatever, fine cancel and quit. Go right now, get, bounce! Ainā€™t nobody cares except maybe DC themselves

2 Likes

@ TX85 Bro, weā€™re fans and just want to see it. No oneā€™s being a jerk about it. No need for the attitude here.

3 Likes

Just wait til 3 AM EST and if it doesnā€™t drop by then, go to bed. Thatā€™s what Iā€™m doing.

4 Likes

I wanted to see it too but I ainā€™t all angry about it. Itā€™s damn annoying browsing the community sections right now

1 Like

I havenā€™t seen anyone being angry. Just anxious and curious when the show will go live.

3 Likes

Cause you havent seen the other post with everyone freaking out

1 Like

Peace

Darn, I was hoping itā€™d be up at midnight. I work in the evening and didnā€™t want to have to wait another full shift to see it :-/ Oh well, itā€™ll be worth the wait ā€“ still THRILLED for it to premiere!!

2 Likes

Itā€™ll be up some time before 8pm EST

Itā€™s up

1 Like

i understand where people like tx are coming from, but we arent in an uproarā€¦ we are simply voicing our concernsā€¦ we are helping dc figure out what to do better in the futureā€¦ that cant happen if we dont speak on itā€¦ if you are so annoyed by the threads, close the appā€¦ its that simpleā€¦ dont come on here with those dismissive and ā€œim better than youā€ attitudesā€¦ ok, we get it, you dont care and probably dont have much of a life so the time doesnt matter to youā€¦ nobody wanted it to be 12, we wanted to know the drop time to plan accordinglyā€¦ we want to supportā€¦ stop trashing us when speaking up helps the mods understand what it is we want or needā€¦

1 Like