What’s your Absolute Favorite DC Movie and/or show of all Time?

For me it would definitely be Batman 1989!!

3 Likes

I have too many to just name one… lol
My Top 5 of TV & Film:

Film (Animation):

1. Green Lantern: First Flight
  2. Batman: Mask of the Phantasm
  3. Suicide Squad: Hell to Pay
  4. Batman Subzero
  5. Green Lantern: Emerald Knights

Film (Live Action):

1. Batman Begins
  2. The Complete Batman Anthology
  3. Man of Steel
  4. Aquaman
  5. Wonder Woman

T.v. (Animation):

1. Batman Animated Series
  2. Justice League / JLU
  3. Superman Animated Series
  4. The New Batman Adventures
  5. Batman Beyond

T.v. (Live Action):

1. Smallville
  2. The Flash
  3. Lois & Clark
  4. Batman '66
  5. Gotham
4 Likes

My favorite DC movie of all-time is the true, first CBM: Superman: The Movie! There is more heart and humor in that one gem of a movie than all the DCEU entries combined. To be fair, Wonder Woman, and now Aquaman is moving the DCEU in the right direction. That point of the “cinema compass” being away from the dark world of Zack Snyder.

3 Likes

DC movies don’t get any better than Batman V Superman :+1::+1:

2 Likes

That’s extremely tough. I’d have to do 2 foe each & there still interchangeable with plenty more but Brave & Bold & YJ, Then Watchmen & Batman ‘89, & Gotham & Aquaman would all tie for 2nd after Watchmen

3 Likes

Man of Steel is the best Superhero/Comic film ever made. Every time I watch it, it warms my heart and makes me want to be a better man.

giphy.gif

5 Likes

The one that gat me reading DC, was the 1989 Batman. But I love the old 196o’s kovie too. " Sometimes you just can’t get rid of a bomb!"

2 Likes

I hate samsung spellcheck…you know what I mean.

1 Like

Tv show: Teen Titans (the good one)
Movie: Batman: Under the Red Hood

1 Like

Movie: Batman Begins
TV Show: Smallville but I’m sure after season two of Titans I’ll be crowning it. Titans is shaping up to be the best comic book show period.

3 Likes

Batman V. Superman: Dawn of Justice is easily the greatest comic book movie put to screen. I need the Snyder cut of Justice League to happen.

1 Like

I’m torn three ways. It’s either Man of Steel, Batman Returns, or Batman Forever.

1 Like

Best DC Movie of all time for me is Superman II (unless you want to count A History of Violence which technically was a DC Movie) although sadly only a handful of DC movies I would call better than average. Other then some of the Christopher Reeve Superman films and most of the Batman films (save Batman and Robin) are well… ok to bad so kind of a limited choice there. To be fair, I have not seen Wonder Woman. Although if you count Animated films I have not seen a lot of them but All-Star Superman was also good.

As for tv shows… which are much better quality on average… it would be Legends of Tomorrow which is one of my favorite shows of all time (wish more people would watchi t.) But most have been good so glad I didn’t have a top five as most tv series based on a DC comic have been enjoyable to me in one way or another.

Probably a tie between the Dark Knight and Wonder Woman.

2 Likes

Batman Beyond

2 Likes

Animated Movie: Death Of Superman (2018)
Live Action: Man Of Steel (great start for the DCEU too bad it went downhill from there)
TV Show (Live Action): n/a haven’t watched any really
TV Show (animated): Young Justice (JL/JLU were a close 2nd/3rd)

2 Likes

Batman under the red hood

2 Likes

BTAS: Mask of the Phantasm for the movie. Show would have to be JL unlimited.

2 Likes

Movie: Wonder Woman (2017)
TV Show: Gotham

2 Likes

Green Lantern The Animated Series

1 Like