What’s your Absolute Favorite DC Movie and/or show of all Time?

Animated movie: All star superman
Tv show:Batman the animated series

3 Likes

aquqman, young justice, under the red.hood. they are the best. periot!

1 Like

Young Justice. My first DC show. And Batman: Under The Red Hood is pretty sweet as well.

3 Likes

Out of any movie or TV series DC has done (Marvel for that matter), Young Justice is my favorite. For me, nothing rivals the show.

Show would be either Titans or Gotham and movie would probably be The Dark Knight

Superman 2 with Christopher Reeve, more for nostalgic reasons of my childhood

1 Like

So far, my favorite series is Young Justice, my favorite animated movie is Superman VS the Elite, and my favorite live-action is probably The Dark Knight. I loved Wonder Woman, too, though.

If someone told me I could choose only one DC film or animation project to have in my life, first of all, I would stab them​:hocho::smile:, second, I would select The New Batman/Superman Adventures. The show combined the entirety of both Batman the animated series and Superman the animated series on weekday afternoons and Saturday mornings in the '90s. The final episodes of BTAS never aired on their own. They ran under this combined banner. So, that is sort of cheating, but no one is ever taking these series away from me. Those two two shows have brought more repeated joy into my life than anything else in the world.

1 Like

Movie- Justice League: The New Frontier
TV- Justice League/Justice League Unlimited.

1 Like

TV: Batman: The Animated Series

Movie: Batman: Mask of the Phantasm

Tv justice league and justice league unlimited

Movie Batman and robin

This was hard to choose i chose JL because i grew up anxiously waiting for it to come on tv but i also love batman the brave and the bold and the animated series and superman animated series

1 Like

Shreck

grew up on Superfriends, even before they added all of the racist characters affirmative action on saturday morning. Robotech was mind blowing.

Batman: Mask of the Phantasm. This one holds a special place in my heart. It was the very first movie I ever saw in theaters when I was a kid. The story, the acting, the music, everything about it is phenomenal. I even had the chance to speak briefly with Kevin Conroy about it at NYCC a few years back. This movie still holds up and is one of the greatest superhero films ever made. And it was made more than 25 years ago.

1 Like

The Dark Knight and Arrow

TV: JL or JLU. I was born in 1995 so I was kinda late on the BTAS boat, but i was fortunate enough that those episodes still aired along with TNBA and Superman:TAS. But why JL and JLU? I moved to another state when I was 5. The show premiered when I was 6. I remembered every episode of JL and JLU. I was glued to the living room TV. The episodes that I will always remember are “Star Crossed 1-3.” (If you havent seen it, you need to watch it!) That storyline just always stuck with me, it was written beautifully, and it concluded the JL series on a high note. When JLU premiered, I couldnt stop watching the episodes because it showcased heroes I have never seen or heard of. These two shows are the reason why I am passionate about DC and I am fortunate that I was able to grow up on this show.

Movie: This is a tough one, but I will go with The Dark Knight, the opening scene still amazes me.

1 Like

Just one? That’s tough!

I’m a big fan of “Young Justice” (haven’t seen season 3 yet though) and of both the CW’s “Flash” and “Supergirl”. (Although the more the writers try to make her into Social Justice Girl the less I like it. It’s not hard to understand why the show is losing viewers.) I also really liked “The Death of Superman”. That torn cape flapping in the breeze was pretty powerful imagery! Still, overall, I’m going to have to go with “Smallville”.

1 Like

Batman the animated series and Mask Of The Phantasm.

favorite show: tie between Young Justice, Titans, and the Flash
Movie: Mask of the Phantasm and Teen Titans Judas Contract

1 Like

MY FAVORITE MOVIE IS SAL SLEEPS. IT’S AN INDEPENDENT FILM. I ALMOST HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH IT.

1 Like