What’s the ‘Holy Grail’ in Your Collection?

Showcase #66 and #67. Best comic book character ever B’wana Beast

2 Likes

A set of three prints that were produced to celebrate Superman’s 50th anniversary by Curt Swan, George Perez and Jose Luis Garcia Lopez. They’re all signed and numbered. My set is #1818 of 2500.

4 Likes

It’s either my original David Mack piece, or my wrightson. I wish it was easier to add photos…

1 Like

@uro…if you just want to post a link to it, I’ll be sure to get it added to this thread for you. Either one or both. :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Has anyone answered the Holy Grail cuz if they it that would be cool

1 Like

Showcase 66 and 67 for me and Showcase 73 the first appearance of the Creeper plus Beware The Creeper #1

1 Like

@jv… I have the pics on my phone and my amazon drive. Would either work? If not, where could I post them to get a link?

1 Like

@uronymous…just a suggestion: go to

Create an account - its free
Upload straight from your phone after you create an account
You can open the image on their site, but the important step is to OPEN THE IMAGE IN A NEW WINDOW
Copy the URL FROM THE NEW IMAGE WINDOW
You should be able to paste right into the ADD IMAGE URL here on DCU.

2 Likes

https://postimg.cc works, too, and you don’t have to register

Lets see if I did this right…

…I don’t see the image?

I don’t either. When I use postimg.cc, I copy the second url they give me (pictured), then paste that into the “enter an image URL” box here

1 Like

second try

3 Likes

the wrightson…

3 Likes

Probably both volumes of Batman: Court of the Owls by Scott Snyder and Greg Capullo. It was the story that got me hooked on Batman comics. Since then I’ve read nearly all of the famous Batman comics and it’s still my favorite.

2 Likes

Those are beautiful, @Uronymous! I’d be proud, too!

1 Like

@Uronymous Wow! Gorgeous pieces! Always wanted to start collecting original art myself, but you know money. That Wrightson, however. Super dope!

2 Likes

Got the Red Hood Maquette from the movie signed by Jensen Ackles at a Con, he then also proceeded to sign my Jason Todd tattoo and I got that inked on permanently. So they all kind of fall under the same piece right?

5 Likes

@RedHood, that’s what I call #dedication!

2 Likes

Thanks @moro! I got Troy Baker to sign it too, working on getting as many folks who played him in on it.

2 Likes