What’s New on DCUI 2/2: Let Them Live! A DCUI Early Exclusive

Issue #2 is now available.

4 Likes

Read issue #2. Not as good as issue 1 but was a fun Nightwing story. I wish they would give some insight into where this was originally going to appear and why it was never published. My only real complaints so far about the series, the Ambush Bug stuff is entertaining for what it is, but wish they would add a letter from the editor or something giving some insight into the history of these stories.

1 Like

Issue #3 of Let Them Live is out and we get a never before seen Batman story?

Yes, please!

Loved the layout of this book, and that the writers/editors of Let Them Live incorporated it into their book as well, but question for the moderators - is there a way to reorient the screen when panels are written upside-down?

This was a dark book and I loved it. Strong horror vibes, very creepy and for a one-off I Iiked Bookbinder as the villain.

Can’t wait for issue #4 and to find out where Ambush Bug takes us next.

Edit to tag @Alec.Holland @MAN.OF.STEEL and @Applejack - any advice on how to read panels that are written upside-down?

2 Likes

Makes me wish every device had a screen lock.

1 Like

Hello @FelixLeiter, this is a great question! Could I ask what platform you are using to view this on? I’ve also passed this pain point of yours on to the higher-ups as a suggestion to further improve your user-experience in the future.

1 Like

I read this on my computer but also tried my phone and it simply rotated the screen with me as I tried to read it right side up! :smile: