What less popular characters deserve TV show or movie screen time?

OK I’ll said it every time a topic like this pops up. Metal Men Some one posted there where plains for a movie but it was cancelled. Make it into a tv show Ideal for kids of all ages

Grifter and Metal Men

I think Zatanna Needs more screen time I also wouldn’t mind a Super Sons animated movie or series

1 Like

@BillyGunner SuperSons would be great! Superdad is my favorite Supes.

Animal man series: I figure this one would be good since we’ve gotten a Swamp Thing series. And swamp thing is basically similar to Animal-man in that they are both elementals. It would be good to focus on the aspect of the red- the elemental force for all animal life. Maybe make the series based on grant Morrison’s run of the series. Make the villain BloodRage from the Last Days of Animal Man books. Make cameos from swamp thing in it and it would be a good way to also renew that series as well.
Multiversity series: one that focuses on the aspects of DCs 52 Earths. Each episode or season focusing on a different Earth or universe. A good way to introduce the role of the monitors and their impact as overseers I figure since we have gotten Crisis on Infinite Earths from CW; the aspects of multiverse will be fresh on everyone’s mind. The villains could be the Gentry and Anti monitor, also maybe Darkseid.
Ambush Bug: this would be a good series to break up the dark, serious tone that DC tends to have. Intro more comedy, maybe make it in similar style to your Harley Quinn series with plenty of fourth wall breakage and celebration of all things DC. The villain could be Arghyle the sock. And since Ambush Bug can be a neutral character at times maybe make him fight one of the justice league.