What less popular characters deserve TV show or movie screen time?

Martian Manhunter, icon, Cassandra Cain, blue beetle( mentor and student relationship)

1 Like

A live action series I would like to watch would be Spider-Gwen or Squirrel girl. PS - I know their Marvel characters :[

Spectre

1 Like

Other then the usuals Wildstorm characters that I trot out for these questions like Grifter, Holden Carver, Zealot, Backlash. I think Creeper, Cain & Abel, and maybe the Phantom Stranger could make a real interesting horror anthology show or something involving JLA Dark. Rework Princess Amethyst as a Game of Thrones clone

Midnighter & Apollo could carry a movie in the complete absence of Batman & Superman. If you have Ava Duvernay making a New Gods movie wouldn’t it make sense to get some other creators to build around and after her movie? DC Universe can take my idea of doing of doing a quarterly movie from the DC Library and seeing who might be ready to move up through the ranks to the big time.

1 Like

I’d like to see New Superman. A Justice League set in China is super appealing to me

Green lantern

I think a Blue beetle/ Booster gold tv show would be interesting ,

3 Likes

Doctor Fate. Heckins yeah.

2 Likes

What would be nice to see more of… we’ve been seeing John Constantine. How about Justice League Dark?

3 Likes

Honestly this is a hard one for me I love so many different characters that to just have one tv show or movie is difficult enough but my personal favorites are almost all underground and the magical side of dc hasn’t been used enough I’m a huge fan of older stuff too so I would love to see the sandman have something or be in something not only that but books of magic would be amazing too but then again this is ya boi being all goth and underground

The Question easily

1 Like

Blue Beetle or maybe Superboy

Doctor Fate and the JSA

1. Ambush bug

2. Booster gold and Blue beetle (Ted cord)

3. Blue beetle ( Jamie reyes)

4. Batman beyond

5. Legion of super hero’s

I’d be all for a decent portrayal of Cassandra Cain in a cartoon, even if she was part of an ensemble cast. Of course, by decent, I mean “ignore anything post-Flashpoint and keep Didio, Lee, Tynion, and their enablers out of it entirely.”

The Creature Commandos. All they’ve gotten so far is a cameo in Batman: The Brave and the Bold. They could use more media exposure.

Legion of Superheroes

Icon & Rocket

Captain Atom

The Question

Spectre

Mister Miracle

Big Barda

Lobo

Wildcat

Red Tornado

Hawkgirl

Batman (Terry McGinnis)

Metamorpho (live action)

Animal Man

Powergirl

Legion of Doom

Fatal Five

Injustice League

Lady Shiva

Cheshire

Sportsmaster

Count Vertigo

Vandal Savage

1 Like

Animal Man would be absolutely perfect for a tv show, especially if it’s the Grant Morrison Buddy Baker. He’d be a vegan, but not a dick about it, he’d get a little preachy about the environment and animal treatment, plus the budget wouldn’t have to be too crazy since his powers work similar to Vixen, whose already been done, and he’s not a “punch first” kind of hero. It’d also be great since they could take breaks from the main story line to see AM busting animals out of test facilities and factory farms. They could also do a lot of cross promotion with environmental organizations, like, have the main actors participate in clean-ups and do videos with the World Wildlife Fund.

1 Like

I think a light hearted Booster Gold/Blue Beetle series could be fun.

1 Like

I’d definitely like to see an Icon movie… Possibly a Booster Gold movie, but it’d have to be done more comedic than the DCEU has done so far( I haven’t seen Shazam! yet to judge)

1 Like