What less popular characters deserve TV show or movie screen time?

I was trying to think of characters we haven’t seen often on TV or in movies (if at all) that deserve some proper screen time.

I’d love to see Mister Miracle and (I know, I know) the Jean Paul Valley Azrael uses in something live action.

Feel free to chime in! :blush:

1 Like

I’m all for more Mister Miracle. Every time he pops up in a show is cause for celebration.

I vote for: Lady Shiva, Booster Gold and the Cassandra Cain Batgirl.

Oh, and everyone from the Wildstorm Universe. Transmetropolitan too.

4 Likes

I would love to see Cassandra Cain’s Batgirl get a TV show, along with The Question, Apollo & Midnighter, and Zatanna. Any one of those would be amazing but I would just die if we got a Batgirl series.

2 Likes

Could we please get The Question a show?! God I would pay for that!!!

4 Likes

One of these days, I hope we get a live-action Nightwing movie or TV series.

1 Like

Or a live-action Plastic Man movie or TV series. Either of the two, please DC.

1 Like

Ambush Bug!

1 Like

Fire, Ice, Booster Gold, and Blue Beetle.

2 Likes

Metamorpho better know as The Element Man I think he deserves to be in some live action movie or TV show. At least bring him back to comics

1 Like

Milestone Universe, The Dakotaverse… Static Shock, Icon & Rocket, Hardware, Blood Syndicate, Shadow Cabinet, Kobalt, Xombi.

2 Likes

Hawkman he is my second fav hero.
I feel like he is very useful.

I know he had screen, but I didn’t like that he was killed off.

@AnimalPerson you’ll be glad to know Metamorpho came back to the comics a wee bit over a year ago and is still active in them via the wonderful ongoing series The Terrifics.

Check it out if you haven’t and you have the time. It’s a terrific series.

1 Like

Oh cool I will Thanks

1 Like

JONAH HEX should make its way to the extended narrative format in properly gritty fashion. Gray and Palmiotti could script wonders.

2 Likes

The Question should have his own show. As really it would make an interesting show having him tracking down conspiracies and corrupt politics. I would watch that anytime.

2 Likes

A Plastic Man comedy could be fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Ryan Choi

Arm Fall Off Boy

1 Like

@danduenez.6626
Why did I just laugh so hard at that?
Arm Fall Off Boy and Matter Eating Lad Meet Condiment King and Bouncing Boy.
:joy:

1 Like