What Is Your Favorite YJ Season and Why?

Oh.

I still kind of ship Grayson and Zatanna.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Itā€™s the showā€™s fault, ha! Having them flirt when they were kids, then to have Artemis mention Grayson getting Zatannaā€™s glamour charm and him talking about their history. They wouldā€™ve been so good, magic and badass, power couple.

1 Like

I weirdly liked them together as well.

Iā€™m in the middle of rewatching Outsiders, itā€™s stressing me out a bit tbh

In a good way or bad?

1 Like

Good! I love YJ, I first watched it when I was really young and didnā€™t understand much of what was going on, lol. But rewatching it has been amazing

1 Like

Thatā€™s great! Season 3 though, itā€™s rough, in particular the second half is just plain horrible in my opinion, but I hope youā€™re enjoying that half.

1 Like

I am so far, lol, I was watching it today. Halo is so cute, and I love that theyā€™re non-binary, Iā€™ve never seen another non-binary DC character, but I bet there are more. And I feel the urge to read the into allowed every episodeā€¦ ā€œEarthā€¦ Apokalipsā€¦ Young Justiceā€¦ Outsidersā€

Yes, I believe Halo is the first ever non-binary character in DC, in television or movie-wise anyway, I donā€™t know about the comics. Are you glad the focus for most of the season has been back to the Original Team?

1 Like

Pretty much, though some aspects of it are odd

Which?

1 Like

Donā€™t exactly remember exactly what I was thinking of when I said that, lol