What Is Your Favorite YJ Season and Why?

Season 1, but evolution from season 3 is my favorite episode.

1 Like

I hope they bring back the OG focus for season 4

4 Likes

I feel like theyā€™ve been building to that so I think we can expect that!

3 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more. Season 1 only focused on the original Team and it was glorious.

3 Likes

Exactly!

Me too.

That Beast Boy storyline was atrocious!

What is everyoneā€™s favorite character?

1 Like

Artemis! They have done such an amazing job with her and she is really an original character. The creators have made her their own and she is a strong character Iā€™ve loved to see grow. Now I donā€™t like that there was a tragic death to fuel that, and hope that isnā€™t their reason for not bringing Wally back if they do that, but it did take her character into an interesting place. Her growth definitely makes her my favorite character.

2 Likes

I agree!!! Artemis is my favorite character as well.

2 Likes

My favorite seasons are the one where Wally is alive and happy :blush:. But in all seriousness, season one is such a classic, and Iā€™ve noticed from after watching Justice League and Justice League Unlimited, itā€™s easier to get attached to characters in smaller groups, because they are shown nearly all the time, while with bigger groups, you get attached yes, but there are times where you wonā€™t get that main focus on them. I like season two, as Iā€™m glad that characters like Tim, Bart, and Jaime were being shown to kids when it originally aired on TV. Season three honestly feels like it is meant for original fans (which it is, but itā€™s very noticeable). Iā€™m still waiting for Wallyā€™s return thoughā€¦ stillā€¦ waitingā€¦

2 Likes

Unfortunately thatā€™s what itā€™s like these days :expressionless:. I understand that they wanted it to mean something butā€¦ honestly that storyline made me think of how my generation uses social mediaā€¦ and I am deeply ashamed to admit that this what matters to most of them. Season 3 definitely takes place in 2019 and they want you to know that. Their depiction of teenage superheroes of today are very Unfortunately Accurate :pensive:.

Hides under covers to watch Batman Beyond, at least Terryā€™s generation still talks to one another face to faceā€¦ maybe thereā€™s hope??? :pleading_face:

I have high hopes for season 4 :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Artemis for sure! Her story, from being the daughter of a psychotic father, and a sister that battles with the good in her, her entire story is just incredible. I just want Wally back and with Artemis and Iā€™ll be a happy camper.

2 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to call it:

Outsiders = season 1 >> Invasion

My favorite character changed every season. Season 1 my favorite character was Wally. Season 2 my favorite character was Kaldur. Season 3 my favorite character was Nightwing.

2 Likes

Season one: Was wasnā€™t just whelmed - I was overwhelmed from the start. I was totally felling the aster.

Outsiders before Season 1? Why?

I said it EQUALS season 1.

I would say season 3 because Thatā€™s the only the third we got too see oracle in a series in the dc animated universe