What is Your Favorite DC Video Game?

Ya man Arkham City was Legendary! Great action Great gadgets and Story! The Voice talent is still the best in a video game that I have played​:video_game:

1 Like

My grandpa had an NES, and that was one of my favorite games to play when we’d go over to his house. :slight_smile:

It’s either Arkham Knight or Arkham Origins for me. Really just the full Arkham series is my favorite game period.

I’m addicted to the IOS version of Injustice 2.

I also loved the Death and Return of Superman for The Genesis and was a sucker for the Stand up Superman arcade game.

Related, I recently played the Atari 2600 version of Superman. I can’t believe that used to be favorite game at one point. :slight_smile:

1 Like

The Arkham games are my favorite for the storylines and overall gameplay, you really could feel like Batman. But I also loved Batman: Rise of Sin Tsu for it’s use of the animated series style, fighting, and voice actors. The injustice games were also fun to play.

1 Like

The Arkham Series for sure.

In particular, Arkham Asylum. Not because it has the “Superior” Gameplay or anything, but because I remember it was just one of the best expriences I’ve ever had playing a game through for the first time. The feeling I had after getting that level of gameplay and officially “Stepping into the boots of the Bat” to that level…is honestly uncomparable. I love Arkham City and Even Arkham Knight…but that Time with Asylum will be unmatched.

(Injustice 2 was amazing as well. Took the wonderful concept of the first one and improved on so many levels. I look forward to the 3rd and kinda hope they make The Lantern Core the main focus.)

The Arkham games.

1 Like