What is Your Favorite DC Video Game?

Hey everyone on house arrest sorry I ment “Quarantine“; any who what is your all time favorite DC video game. Mine is Injustice 1&2 and The Death of Superman was pretty sweet ! So let’s me know your favorites and let’s talk video games! Respect the S

@Kon-El

7 Likes

Injustice 2 for sure

5 Likes

Arkham Trilogy!

I like Injustice, but, (this is a secret) I stink at fighters!

Batman (1989) I know it’s just Castlevania with Batman, but I liked it.

7 Likes

Arkham City

4 Likes

Batman for the NES is absurdly good. Batman Returns for the SNES isn’t bad, either.

5 Likes

I love the arkham games, though it would probably be the lego games. To Be honest I have never played injustice. I should sometime, I enjoy the injustice comics, and I’ve played the arcade version so many times ( so that’s close).

2 Likes

Even though they are boring and repetitive, I love the LEGO games dc has come up with because of the humor and the many characters, especially in LEGO Batman 3 and LEGO dc supervillains.

4 Likes

The Lego ones! :stuck_out_tongue: Maybe 3 Beyond Gotham because of the Lanterns focus. All four games are fun though!

I haven’t played many DC games… the Arkham series, DCUO for a while… I want to play Injustice but am terrible at fighter games.

4 Likes

I will also echo the choices of @Bluelanternofsector2814 and @LDFM with the Lego Batman iterations. The 2nd one holds a particular bright spot for me in being able to fly around Gotham as Superman to his classic theme. :superman_hv_4:

Batman VR was also a trip. Especially the scenes with Batman going mad because of the Joker’s antics. :fearful: :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

Injustice gods amount is and injustice 2

1 Like

Justice League Heroes and Superman Returns both on PS2 were a lot of fun. The Lego games are a lot of fun as are the Telltale Games ones. I do prefer Wolf Among Us over the Batman games but they are all fun.

3 Likes

@D4RK5TARZ I forgot about JL Hero’s that was an awesome game it would definitely be next level if they recoded it for ps4 or ps5 I know is supposed to come out soon.

3 Likes

Agreed on Justice League Heroes. It launched right around the same time as Marvel Ultimate Alliance and never got the love it deserved. I would love something like this on a new console.

6 Likes

What was it about?

1 Like

I haven’t played Justice League Heroes in forever but I remember you had to fight Grodd and Darkseid! The game had an over the top view and you could level up. It was exactly like Marvel Ultimate Alliance and X-Men Legends and the very similar to the forgotten Fantastic 4 game.

2 Likes

Batman the enemy within

3 Likes

It might have more playable characters. I did pick up the DS version of JLH a while back but haven’t sat down to play it. It is really hard for me to play a handheld video game with the same excitement I can play video games on the PS4. I do think that is not an exact port from what I remember of playing it.

2 Likes

@jsmsiggy My favorite has been Arkham Knight. There was alot of complaints about the Batmobile stuff but I thought it was pretty fun.

4 Likes

I recently switched over to PC. Best decision I ever made.

2 Likes

I would have to pick The Arkham Knight. I’ve always been a big Red Hood fan.

3 Likes