What is the worst DC movie/show?

Jonah Hex

1 Like

The characters felt like they were acting really off, the story felt a bit contrived, and some of the voice acting really bothered me - particularly Joker.

I didnā€™t outright dislike it, but I wasnā€™t enjoying it.

Batman Ninja is ridiculous, and that is why I like it. And if you stopped halfway then you missed the best part.

3 Likes

Catwoman

1 Like

Catwoman starring Halle Berry &
Steel starring Shaq

1 Like

Catwoman, Steel, and Jonah Hex were bad, and not in an objectively bad but subjectively entertaining sort of way, and Batman and Robinā€™s in a class by itself. I havenā€™t really cared for Most of the New DC animated shared continuity movies, although theyā€™ve had some good points. I didnā€™t bother watching TDKR animated movies, because Iā€™m not a fan of that comic. Teen Titans go is not for me, and I personally found Young Justice to be disappointing, or at least vastly overrated. I also didnā€™t really care for Batman Beyond.

1 Like

Never watched the steel movie with Shaquille Oā€™Neal but the cat woman movie with Halle Berry is bad. But the worst for me is green lantern. I love green lantern so darn much and his movie is trash!

1 Like

I forgot about all those live action movies! Yes, Catwoman is awful

Iā€™m not trying to make anyone upset, I probably wonā€™t even respond to anyone in this thread, I just wanted to write my least favorite movie here. I donā€™t understand why, but I never liked the Christian Bale batman movies. I honestly donā€™t know why they were boring for me. Just wanted to say that. I donā€™t know why I feel like people are going to give me crap for saying all that.

Have a good day!

1 Like

Never saw Steel, so Iā€™ll stick with Catwoman as the worst DC film. And has everyone forgotten Superman: Brainiac Attacks? That is by far the worst animated DC film. The depictions of Lex Luthor and the Phantom Zone in that film are criminal.

The thing isā€¦ I like bad movies. Well, I like bad movies which are fun to watch because theyā€™re bad. So Superman IV is a terrible movie, but I had SO much fun watching it. So, for me, the worst DC movie (I watched and I didnā€™t watch Catwoman and Steel because Iā€™m not a masochist) isā€¦ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.

It is the only movie I watched in cinema which was so bad that I wanted to leave in the middle of it. Boring, edgy, without any understanding of the basic character traits and ideals of any character depicted in itā€¦ I have no problem with people liking it but for me it was as if Snyder spit in the face of the DC greatest heroes.

The honourable mention has to beā€¦ The Killing Joke. Because some sick person decided that Batman should have sex with his best friendā€™s daughter (donā€™t even know if she wasnā€™t a teenager back then). That disqualifies that movie for me.

Itā€™s a tie between Catwoman and Justice League (2017) for me. Even the campiness of the heyday couldnā€™t top those movies. I could at least find one or more positives of other DC movies that came before them. I still donā€™t understand how Catwoman left the editing room, and Justice League was so disappointing. I know there is a lot of backstory on what came of that final product of Justice League (which would make an interesting documentary in itself). Itā€™s just as a huge fan of DC Comics you yearn for something amazing with your favorite superheroes. What I saw in that movie was so embarrassing and underwhelming.

2 Likes

I was traumatized by Catwoman starring Halle Barry, and I only saw it once when it came out in 2004. Personally, I think there is good material from the comics to pull from to make a good movie for her, however none of the source material was used. Only the name. Cliche-riddled story, terrible visuals, horrible acting, etc.

I almost believed a man could fly after Superman. Had extremely high hopes for Supergirl going in, but that movie took a bullet train to awful.

I credit Jonah Hex with getting us a great Thanos.

I appear to have removed all memories of seeing Catwoman so Iā€™m concluding that it wasnā€™t good.

3 Likes

Birds of Prey i like campy and i like hot girls but that show was unwatchable by any measure.

2 Likes

Steel and Catwoman are fundamentally unwatchable and so far removed from anything related to a DC character, I canā€™t even count them as DCEU type movie. They are DC in name only.

2 Likes

Honestly almost every minute/decision of BvS that wasnā€™t the warehouse fight.

2 Likes

Though, to be fair, whenever he breaks through the walls, I burst out laughing and yelling ā€œoh yeah!ā€

2 Likes

I try to find a positive or redeeming quality with most movies and shows I watch, but a film can certainly rack up a long list of complaints from me. Several DC films/shows that have the longest list of complaints from me have already been mentioned. If I have to narrow it down to just one, The Flash has generated the most complaints from me and has been such a let down. I havenā€™t seen the last two seasons and only watch for the crossovers.

1 Like

Legends of the Superheroes.

Itā€™s actually on this app.

1 Like