What is the worst DC movie/show?

Just for curiosity. I find most of them to be amazing and love that DC still makes them. But Harley Quinn and Batman was terrible.

4 Likes

Catwoman is the worst movie. To quote the TV iteration of How The Grinch Stole Christmas, it ā€œStink! Stank! Stunk!ā€.

9 Likes

Steel. Shaq is not able to provide a convincing performance as John Henry Irons.

5 Likes

Iā€™m gonna have to say The flash and I know this will get me a lot of bad credit but itā€™s like watching a soap opera everyone who dies comes back in the next season, they gave like literally everyone powers (including the pregnant woman)

4 Likes

Batman Ninja has to be up there.

3 Likes

Its awfulness is still resonating through our culture

tumblr-o589s4-Bw-Lt1v5jx82o7-400.gif

5 Likes

Easily batman v superman theater version jesus was that awful after it ended i thought they have zack snyder why not use him at all thats why they have him and sure enough when i saw his version of batman v superman i thought wow this is way better than the theater version even justice league the zack snyder version was good

2 Likes

Supergirl.
God damn that show sucks.

3 Likes

I think for me, itā€™s a three way tie between Batman: Assault on Arkham, Batman and Harley Quinn, and the second half of Batman Ninja. And yes, Iā€™m saying that Superman IV is better than all of those.

2 Likes

For me, it has to be the Supergirl movie. Itā€™s so dreadful itā€™s fun, in that Plan 9 from Outer Space kinda way.

2 Likes

No offense to DC but, where do I even begin with this question? Thereā€™s the Schumacher Batman movies, obviously, also Halle Berry Catwoman. Iā€™d say the animated movies are about 50% good and 50% terrible and a few that could probably compete for worst DC movie. Basically all of the DCEU is garbage. The CW shows are very soap opera-y and not really my thing, but they certainly arenā€™t even close to the level of bad the stuff above reaches. Gotham is probably the worst DC TV show, but late-season Smallville was pretty abysmal too.

2 Likes

Catwoman

But as someone pointed outā€¦ Batman Ninja was really terrible tooā€¦

1 Like

Anyone who doesnā€™t respond with ā€˜Steelā€™ hasnā€™t seen Steel.

6 Likes

Lol, that might be true. Steel could actually be the one DC movie I havenā€™t seen.

@Super-Squirrel: Yeah, not even Shaft himself could save that movie. Add to that a weak villain performance from Judd Nelson that makes him look like a neo-maxi zoom dweebie and an ersatz Oracle who isnā€™t given enough to do, and you have a movie that you really donā€™t want to Shaq up with.

1 Like

I couldnā€™t even get through half of Batman Ninja, honestly.

And Iā€™m sorry, but Titans has a ton of problems. At least, season 1 did. I assume season 2 isnā€™t doing much better.

Youā€™d assume wrong about Titans season 2. Itā€™s really good!

5 Likes

Catwoman or green lantern

1 Like

@Electrode What did you not like about Batman Ninja?