What is the worst DC movie/show?

For live action movies, there are several to choose from. I know “Green Lantern” gets a lot of heat and it was bad. But “Steel” was far worse and “Catwoman” was even worse then “Steel”. As for animated movies “Batman Ninja” was just awful and “All-Star Superman” seemed like a waste of time and resources. On live action shows, so many to choose from. I do not like “Supergirl” started bad and never got better. “Arrow” and "Flash started okay, but just got dumber with each season. And don’t get me started on “Gotham” which took so many characters and placed them in Gotham long before their time. Going by that show most of Batman’s foes would have been old before he was mature enough to fight them. I have no problem with DC animated shows, Though I wish they’d had more seasons of Justice League and Justice League Unlimited. Also stand alone series like with batman and Superman but for Wonder Woman, Green Lantern or Flash.

1 Like

Catwoman (2004)

2 Likes

“Catwoman”
“Man of Steel”
“BvS: DoJ”

1 Like

1.Catwoman
2.Steel
3.Supergirl
4.Superman 4
5.Superman 3
6.Batman & Robin
7.Return of Swamp Thing
8.Jonah Hex
9.Swamp Thing
10.Green Lantern
11.Aquaman

Catwoman, Steel and Green Lantern.

Even with the bad reviews with Suicide Squad, BvS and Man of Steel got. They had redeemable qualities.