What is The All-Time Greatest Batman Costume

Batman Arkham City

4 Likes

My favorite is the Hush suit

Flashpoint is my personal faborite.

Justice issue 9 when they get their armor. Do not want to give anything away (HCQ, I’m sure you know) anyone who doesn’t though check it out, I really enjoyed the story and the art is just beautiful. And Batmans armored Batsuit is bad assssssss.

1 Like

Flashpoint

The Noel Suit

2 Likes

Tomasi and Mahnke’s redesign is my top 5 definitely, I love Bronze Age suits, Dick Grayson’s from Morrison’s Batman and Robin, Damian’s from Batman #666, and Year One’s gorgeous Mazzucchelli’s design.

1 Like

I really liked the Batman Beyond Suit in Arkham Knight Video Game, don’t know if it’s my all-time favorite but it was definitely one of my top 5!!! Also the suit from metrons chair when Batman becomes a God…

1 Like

Tim Burtons Batman suit for both movies Batman and Batman Rwturns

1 Like

My fav without a doubt is hellbat ,new 52 ,beyond and finally Arkham knigt, but let’s not forget ares Batman, cyborg batman dc universe online,

This one’s pretty bold

2 Likes

@biff_pow But is it brave?

1 Like

Mine is Ben Aflac’s in BVS

2 Likes

Hands down Batman Inc. suit is the best. Captures the classic with the yellow and is still kick ass!

1 Like

@biff, does he have a bat symbol tattooed on his chest? What happens if someone sees Bruce without a shirt on? And who gave him the ink? Surely he couldn’t go to a regular tattoo parlor. Is Alfred a tattoo artist? Am I over thinking what is clearly just oddly colored art work? That suit leaves so many questions.

2 Likes

Batman '66.

2 Likes

The results are up! Check the news section!

1 Like

@TornadoSoup my money is on it being a TEMPORARY tattoo that he gets out of cereal boxes, because he eats Batman cereal.

@HubCityQuestion great job on the article! And congratulations to Jim Aparo! He deserves it!

1 Like

You mean batcereal. Bet he feeds it to the bats too.

1 Like

So Glad to see “JIM APARO’S” 1st though, I just called it Batman Blue and Grey or Neil Adam’s era Batman, though I guess that wasn’t 100% right. Great list

3 Likes