🤔 What is DC FanDome? Find Out More Here!

I’m right there with you there’s been a bit of troubling news as far as shakeups at the company laying off and firing people etc but I think maybe they’ll be relying more on the DCU app to.distribute comics they even left their long time distributor etc they obviously have a plan and hopefully they enlighten us at the event. I’m excited! Despite the head lines it feels like.a.good time to.be a fan of DC

1 Like

Oh it’s already confirmed they are taking all the original shows from here to HBO MAX which I see no problem with Disney is consolidating its properties and it’s long overdue that warner/dc do the same we as fans and consumers can only benefit from it

1 Like

I agree let single feature in superman and Lois as planned give me some Hal Jordan and John for the HBO MAX series

1 Like

There are guides that you can find online and here on DCU just do a quick google search

I’m lucky enough to have 2 very large cons in my state

1 Like

That goes triple for John with me​:joy: Although some Alan Scott would be dope

Super psyched, but took a lot of digging to figure out where to watch: that should have been included in every press release. Thanks for the info, please spread it around!

I have a question!!! So I get off work roughly around 6pm that day. Hopefully earlier!! But am I going to be able to experience everything after?? Or just the stuff that is scheduled for later on that day? I live in a pacific time zone!!

1 Like

Got my schedule built! Can’t wait.

Great Yahoo article about DC’s upcoming projects and Fandome

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/joker-fandome-dc-reinvented-itself-111703597.html

Things are looking good for DC!

1 Like

Saw on the fandome page there was an hr and some min til launch. Anyone know where they’re home base is? I’m in tx and curious if I need to some how put in my time zone.