🤔 What is DC FanDome? Find Out More Here!

Yes. Bring me Ch’p!

Im Ready GIFs | Tenor

Do I need to make an account for something to watch fandome?

3:59pm 8/14_2020

At first I was a little skeptical about a 24 hour event, but then I began to think about it.
What are they planning?
Why spend the money to create an event of this size?
Why draw in so much hype?
This isn’t a panel, this is a day. Clearly they have something big planned and confidence in whatever that something is. Likewise, this is the first time Marvel has slowed down in about 10 years and they know it. There not going to waste this opportunity. So currently my hype is through the roof. So I wanna geek out with someone.

Lets talk! Lets theorize! Lets predict! Lets actually use this community tab!!!

2 Likes

How about we begin with TV, seems like a guarantee we will get our first look at Superman and Lois. Why is Tom Ellis there? HBO max has been commenting on the DC comics Instagram. Watchmen season 2? JLD Tv show? Something else?

I bet all the CW shows will get trailers including Stargirl and Swamp Thing.
I bet we will also see a season 3 of Harley Quinn, Doom Patrol and Titans.

Remember Metropolis?

1 Like

I’m curious to see what it’s going to be. We have ideas, sure, but I’m dying to see how it all turns out.

2 Likes

I assume Tom Ellis is there for the Lucifer panel. As for HBO Max, I saw they were teasing something Green Lantern related. My best guess is that we’re getting either a casting announcement or a release date. You’re probably right about the Arrowverse stuff, and I’d love a Harley Quinn season 3 announcement. Also, forgive me, but what’s Metropolis?

1 Like

It’s an event I can’t wait to see since it is so unique! Hope to get the day off work lol

1 Like

Metropolis was a show announced at the same time Swamp Thing, Titans, Harley Quinn and Young Justice Outsiders were all announced. Obviously, we have seen all shows they’ve announced except Metropolis. It was suppose to be like Gotham, being about a Metropolis before Superman arrived.

Now, do you think the hbo max green lantern show will be in the arrowverse centering around Diggle or something Unique.

1 Like

What do you expect to see?

Here is the thing they should make this the best con experience ever; why because this is millions of people’s first con ever! They make this awesome virtually then it will make those first timers want to go to a physical con hoping it’s better in person. I think they should be giving away tons of stuff no matter the shipping cost this is a huge opportunity to widen there customer market!

3 Likes

Personally? I’m curious if they’ll announce who will take over the Superman books after Bendis finishes his run.

1 Like

Something is definitely happening with Superman. He’s getting atleast one new show and they’ve been using his theme in all the advertisements. Annoying whose taking over should be the first thing they do​:joy::joy:

1 Like

For you, what would make this the best con experience ever?

2 Likes

@TheHellblazer honestly Superman stuff huge fan and honestly i have never been to a con so this is my first experience. I want this experience to make me think to myself I need to go and experience the community and get freebies. I want to be able to get stuff that are exclusive but not an arm or leg expensive.

2 Likes

@Blythe @Pollster According to the FAQ you don’t need an account to access FanDome, only to create your personal schedule. I assume the personal schedule will then automatically transport you to the panels you selected when you’re inside the experience, or something like that.

1 Like

To be honest, I have absolutely no clue where Green Lantern will be set. I know in Crisis, they did have a Green Lantern earth, but I don’t know if that was for the new show or the Ryan Reynolds movie. As much as I’d love a Diggle show, personally I’d prefer that he show up on Superman and Lois from time to time and have the HBO Max show be its own thing.

1 Like

I have been to many cons, honestly there really only enjoyably for comic book fans. Not so much comic book movie and tv show fans. That said, as a comic fan I love them!!

1 Like

So If I may spoil season 8 of arrow, Diggle got a ring and while yes they showed an earth based on the green lantern movie. It was completely unrelated.

1 Like

I did see the Arrow finale, I just meant that I wonder whether or not they’ll actually do anything with it, or if they’ll just let it be. Correct me if I’m wrong, but I believe David Ramsey did say he was done with the Arrowverse after Arrow, but then again things change.