🤔 What is DC FanDome? Find Out More Here!

Save the date for the first of its kind, immersive global fan experience, in :star2: 9 LANGUAGES :star2: featuring :star2: EXCLUSIVE REVEALS :star2: with our biggest stars across the DC Multiverse!

It’s free for all fans to join for 24-HOURS ONLY on August 22 at DCFanDome.com, This experience takes place on a dedicated site, and is best viewed on a laptop or PC. You’ll be taken into a virtual environment that touches every cornerstone of DC.

To see all coverage of DC FanDome so far, check out DCFanDome.com :newspaper:

We’ll be releasing more details as they sprout, so be sure to stay tuned!

27 Likes

Im not one for spoilers but I will definitely be watching!

10 Likes

I’m so excited for this!!!

8 Likes

Cool. I won’t be there, but I’m looking forward to hearing about all the announcements!

8 Likes

So hype for this you have no idea.

7 Likes

Looks pretty cool. Well definitely have to check it out!

They’ve definitely done a good job at hyping it up so far.

7 Likes

Heck yes!! I’ve been trying to get the 23rd off work so I can stay up late on the 22nd :grimacing: probably not gonna happen though.

5 Likes

Can’t wait :+1:

4 Likes

Can’t wait as well.

4 Likes

I’m so excited!

3 Likes

I’m legitimately concerned for the state of my favorite comic publisher…practically the only publisher I read…so in hopes there will be some good news I’ll be digging deep into the entire event. After today’s news it just feels potentially awkward. An idea of company direction would be consoling.

3 Likes

I’m guessing they won’t be telling us why they fired everybody? Or the future of the DC Universe platform?

4 Likes

Well this suck, look like I won’t be able to join the fun on my tablet.:sob:

1 Like

I guess we’ll know more the day of the event. I plan on trying to join via favorite tablet, but maybe we need to use our browser instead of an app.

3 Likes

Good idea, Thankyou.:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

I just wanna hear more about Matt Reeves Batman movie since I’m so HYPED! 3c films made a video with a post of a schedule (in Russian and translated into English) where in the 30 second mark it said “Commissioner Gordon” which means we will get to see Jeffrey Wrights Gordon, along with every other actors character. Maybe even a teaser of trailer of the movie if we’re lucky. :grin:

1 Like

They say it will be on AR though so maybe you will.

1 Like

I cannot wait!!

1 Like

OK, I don’t mean this to be pain in the a-- , but why isn’t this streaming on DC Universe itself as well? I mean, we pay to be here because we love DC, so wouldn’t THAT make sense?

4 Likes

Even a teaser trailer would be super cool to see. I’m not sure how much filming they actually got done, but I want to see more.

1 Like