What Is Batman's Secret Identity?

THIS JUST IN! Batman is a robot!

10 Likes

pfft that is obviously Photoshop,

6 Likes

Clearly a mask. And gee, it covers exactly half of his face, too. I wonder why…

7 Likes

I WAS HACKED AGAIN! THAT WAS NOT ME!! I’M RIGHT! BRUCE WAYNE IS BATMAN!!!
that doesn’t even sound like me! at least put some effort in…

7 Likes

Clearly Supes is Bats. Looks here
Superman_Robin_work

7 Likes

You’re not alone Princess_Rosalean. I mean didn’t one of Wayne’s kids die around the time Robin was gone for awhile? I know details are hazy but that’s still suspicious. Especially all the cover ups for the poor kid’s death as well. I know it was covered in the article but I think it counts more as evidence for Wayne being Batman than proof Wayne isn’t Batman. And who says Batman isnt an a–hole? I’ve heard he’s had some pretty intense arguments with other Gotham vigilantes.

Although the GCPD commissioner is suspicious as well. How sane can you be to work with a Batman unless you are him? (Maybe he’s in on Wayne being Batman?)

5 Likes

Thanks @Broken-Knight! Welcome to Team Crazy! I MEAN NOT CRAZY!! and if there’s only one Robin then how do you explain how when Robin goes back to being a kid sooner or later a new superhero shows up that’s the same age as the previous Robin? also around this time Bruce Wayne gets a new ward after his previous one moves out. Bruce Wayne = Batman!!

5 Likes

6 Likes

But hey, at least I’m not alone and crazy anymore! :grin:

6 Likes

My guess is that Batman is like. Mothman’s edgy cousin or something.

8 Likes

You’re saying that Commissioner Gordon meets on top of a building every night to talk to himself about crime. He even has a spotlight in the sky so people know when he’s doing it.

7 Likes

Yep, that guys a nut, what makes you think if he’ll do that then he won’t dress up as a bat and run around on top of buildings?

5 Likes

I bet Gordon has a stash of 'em somewhere. A bunch of trained cops. Yeah. That’d explain it!

7 Likes

Fair point

5 Likes

When you say it like that yeah it sounds like I’m crazy. That’s why I think Commissioner Gordon and Wayne work together! Haven’t you seen them together at crime scenes way more than what could be considered a coincidence?

Also whoever has been spray painting bats on my door, stop! You’re not scaring me you’re just making me waste money on an insane amount of paint.

7 Likes

Did the symbol look like this?

That’s probably just Bats or one of his cohorts marking their territory. It’s needed in NML.

6 Likes

Everyone knows Gordon and Wayne are close, their kids grew up playing together. It makes sense that Gordon trusts Batman so much because he trusts Wayne!

6 Likes

How about this: He’s a creation of Gordon but he’s a different officer of the GCPD every night. I’m not sure how many cops there are playing the part but it’s gotta be at least 4. There’s no way one man could take the beatings he does every night and then return the next night to do it again. PLUS, think of all the differing accounts of what Batman looks like. Some people say he’s a really buff man, some say he just blends into shadows and moves around very fast, others say he’s tall and thin like Dracula, but he’s actually all of these on different knights. This would also explain why the GCPD turns a blind eye to his antics.

7 Likes
5 Likes

I don’t think Homer Simpson is the one who is going to finally solve the mystery of Batman.

5 Likes