What Is Batman's Secret Identity?

Maybe he’s actually Martian Manhunter!

Who? Me? “In on it”? Ridiculous!

(Oracle they’re on to me).

9 Likes

Pfft no way. Bruce Wayne can’t be Batman.

6 Likes

You all have got it all wrong.
Stop an think about it… long before some group called “Suicide Squad’ came along a woman by the name of Amanda Waller started a program to train a bunch of Navy Seals to be a Legion of Batmen to get the ‘Gotham Crime Problem’ under control.
How else could a “Batman” survive all those injuries, having his back broken, or even ‘dying’!
Come on… there’s more then one.
Just like there’s more then one Robin. (Alright, OK, that’s ridiculous. Sorry I got carried away.
There’s only ONE Robin. I mean geez. Let’s not run with any conspiracy theories here. Let’s keep this discussion based on reality):+1:

10 Likes

I KNEW IT!!! it is a cover up! someone deleted all of my evidence from my computer. I’m on to you! I’ll get more evidence. I’ll Prove IT! You just watch me! I’m not CRAZY!!!

5 Likes

Clearly @biff_pow hasn’t been here…unless he has…then…i don’t know.

6 Likes

No, There’s one BatMan(Bruce)!!! and many Robins!!! Look at all the kids Bruce goes Though! That’s how robin Stays young!!! It’s all the kids he’s Got. notcrazynotcrazynotcrazy

5 Likes

Pffft surrre. More then one robin? That IS insane.

7 Likes

There’s one Robin, and that’s the immortal entity, not Batman. C’mon, Batman’s methodology changed when Robin came around, the kid has to be magic or something! Isn’t there a magic boy named Klarion of some sort? Robin could be the same.

(Robin’s at least a shapeshifter, which is why people report “different” Robins with at least one being a girl! That’s how the kid keeps a secret identity—people usually notice never-aging children.)

8 Likes

I think one of Waller’s ‘Suicide Batmen’ went rogue and took on a ‘protege’… then other ‘Suicide Batmen’ did the same… hence, ONE Robin (ummm, you know, for each Batman).

Right… so… ONE Robin! :crazy_face::crazy_face::crazy_face:

5 Likes

Come on guys! More than one Robin? As if! Next your going to be telling me that there is more than one Batgirl! Or that Batwoman and Catwoman are different people!

Here are pictures of Batman flying! He can’t be human!

8 Likes

Exactly!

4 Likes

Unknown-1

10 Likes

Bugs Bunny

8 Likes

Guys. Guys. What if he’s just…some random guy? Like, that’s the best way to hide! If he was someone famous like Superman or Bruce Wayne or at least well known like Commissioner Gordon, then we would easily recognize him in and out of the costume! I bet he’s an accountant. Everyone underestimates regular Joe Schmoe the Accountant.

9 Likes

You aren’t any of these people are you? They all thought Bruce was Batman and later wound up in Arkham or publicly denying it.

6 Likes

Guys, guys, he is obviously someone from Marvel, you never see Batman with people like Iron Man, Captain America, Spiderman or the Hulk.

10 Likes

He makes a good argument.

5 Likes

Wait, I think I know who he is. What was that guy’s name again? Bruce something.

Oh, that was it! Bruce Banner! Bruce Banner is definitely Batman.

9 Likes

Wrong Marvel character, Batman is Wolverine! The sense of style, the unkillableness, the dark-broodyness, the pointy things! Who else could he be?

8 Likes

Dear members of DC Universe,
I apologize for my out bursts. I have since received medical help, and I am feeling much better. I want to apologize to Mr.Wyane and his wards for the allegations I had made. I no longer believe that Mr.Wyane and his wards are crime fighting vigilantes. If I happen to relaspe and begin to spew nonsense again, I ask that you ignore me and I apologize in advance.

Sincerely,
Princess_Rosalean

(I fixed it better this time-Oracle)

11 Likes