What Is Batman's Secret Identity?

Who is Batman under that mask of his?

Here are a few options but remember! He could be anyone!

• Kate Kane: Military experience, motive, resources (I mean look how rich her cousin is!), wouldn’t “the world’s greatest detective” have something like the whole “man” thing to keep it a secret?
  • Commissioner Gordon: He always seemed close to the Bat and how else would Batman know where crime is? Also explains why he hasn’t been arrested.
  • Robot: I know what your thinking “not the robot theory again.” But he could be!
  • Ambush Bug: That funny exterior would be the perfect cover! It also explains how Bats knows so much and can get around so fast!
  • Superman: Merry in Metropolis, gloomy in Gotham. Adapt to the terrain right?

0 voters

Now I know someone is going to throw out the famous “He’s Bruce Wayne” but that’s ridiculous. Here’s a scholarly article I found by respected reporter Vic Sage about why that can’t be true. MYTH DEBUNKED: 7 Reasons Why Bruce Wayne Can't Possibly Be Batman

23 Likes

Why would you even suggest Bruce Wayne? That’s just about the most ridiculous thing I’ve ever heard. Next you’ll be telling me that Superman actually has a day job or that Flash is constantly late. As for this poll, I like the idea of Kate Kane. It would certainly be the ultimate fakeout

13 Likes

I know but some people act like it’s a fact or something. I would pick Kate if it weren’t for a friend of mine named Waylon that convinced me Batman was a robot.

7 Likes

Interesting. I’m curious as to how he found that out. Like did he throw something at Batman that hit him and revealed a metal interior? If so, what did he throw? A rock?..possibly a big rock?

6 Likes

I mean, it’d have to be a big rock.

6 Likes

DONT BELIEVE THE MAINSTREAM PRESS!!1! Batman’s identity has long been exposed, but the news refuses to report it for fear of loosing ratings. It is well documented that he is, in fact, a hired enforcer of the Falcone mafia family. When all the costumed ““super-villains”” started showingup, the Falcones’ started using him to keep creeps like joker busy while they continue to run the show. How else can he pay for all that gadgetry?? Only one answer, Mob money. And Gordon is in on it too… Commissioner Loab and half the department were on the Falcone payroll, why would that change when Gordon become commissioner?/?? I bet he’s just as crooked as Loeb. WAKE UP SHEEPLE!!11!!!1!

12 Likes

A mob enforcer?! That’s ridiculous. He is clearly a vampire or robot. There is no way Falcone could afford one of those. Plus didn’t he run Falcone out of town?

6 Likes

Yeah that’s what he WANTS you to think. But we all know Falcone never really left. And why else was ““Batman”” so ready to help FAlcone during the Holiday killings??/?!!!1!

7 Likes

This old conspiracy theory again? I thought we established that Batman was Harvey Dent years ago.

11 Likes

We’ve seen them in the same room together! Plus, Batman’s face isn’t all (er-- I mean) half messed up!

3 Likes

Make-up. No one could really survive scarring like that. He covers his dual identity with a smokescreen of half-truths and doubletalk.

7 Likes

It all makes sense now. :open_mouth:

5 Likes

You guys still think “the Batman” is real? We all know he’s just a myth created by the GCPD to scare crooks!

11 Likes

I bet it’s that Gordon guy.

5 Likes

I’M NOT CRAZY!!! It HAS to be Bruce Wayne!! It all lines up! i’m not crazy! he’s just covering it up! LOOK AT THE CHINS!!! It makes sense I swear! IT MAKES SENSE!!! he’s batman. He hAs to be Batman. THE CHINS! He’s not really a playboy. he’s acting! i Know iT! I am not craZy!!! Bruce Wayne is BATMAN!!! I’ll prove it! I’ll prove it!!!

8 Likes

I don’t understand this question. Batman is obviously some kind of demon of the night, part Bat, part Man, all monster.

Secret identity? As if!

13 Likes

Did you read the article? He can’t be that playboy. It’s completely preposterous. Now he could be a vampire/demon like @ralphsix suggests . That I would believe.

7 Likes

Suuuure he is. makes discrete phone call Hello, Arkham Asylum? I think I may have a new patient for you

7 Likes

NO! NO! NO! LISten to me! you have to listen!! it’s him! but I have to be careful… any of y’all could betray me. I think @TheBatgirlofNML is in on it! they are trying to cover up the Truth!!! They won’t keep me silent! I KNOW!! It makes sense. It all makes SENSE!! you just have to connect the dots!!!

LOOK AT THE CHINS!!!

9 Likes

#brucewayneisnotbatman2020

8 Likes