What Figures Would You Most Like To See and From Which Company?

I posted some thoughts in @DC89’s thread here:

and here:

Add to the above: Figures based on Superman & Lois, the tv show. Of course I want to see Supes, but would also go for Lois, the twins, John Henry, Nat, Tal-Rho, Bizarro, etc.

I’ll also answer the question another way. What DC figure lines would I like to see? McFarlane potentially already has two bases covered here:

• A line based on DC comic book artist designs. Looks like Page Punchers will be providing that.

• A throwback line to DC figures from my childhood. Once McFarlane announces the leaked Super Powers line, I will be jumping with joy.

Then there’s wishful thinking:

• A Superman line. Something dedicated to Superman, his different looks, all the supporting characters and villains. Kenner did this in the 90s with their Man of Steel and STAS lines. Would love to see that revisited.

• A line featuring original designs for DC characters. McFarlane has done a Wonder Woman and Batman in that vein that were designed by him. Would like to see that expanded. Some overlap here with Page Punchers, which is providing that in a way with first wave.

• Would like McFarlane to experiment with 1/6 scale (12”) figures with the same articulation and attention to detail featured in their 7” Multiverse line.

• Would like a company to compete with Sideshow and Mezco and do figures with cloth goods costumes, but at like 1/2 the price point. Yeah there’s Mego, but that’s more a throwback to toys from the 70s.

3 Likes