What do you want The Batman movie suit to be like?

I love the BvS and JL suits but a new suit is likely and especially now that it seems it’ll be a reboot.

I would like the Earth One suit except no seams

9 Likes

A literal adaptation of Bruce’s suit after he returned to the present. Black and yellow oval with the bat, gray suit, black gloves and boots. Every detail on the costume would be 100% authentic to the comic suit.

1 Like

This one?, it’s nice if so

4 Likes

Batman noel Bat suit would be cool

3 Likes

The Batman is slowly getting closer and there’s a new rumor that the new suit will be blue and gray with white lenses.

So it’s a good time to bring this back.

4 Likes

All I care is that we get a yellow/gold oval and trunks. If it’s blue and grey (especially darker blue and grey), that would be amazing, but DC hates colors too much to actually do that.

2 Likes

I prefer black and gray but the blue is classic and would be a new/refreshing take on a batsuit on screen since the 60’s

Hell no to trunks though!

2 Likes

I’d love to see it be like the one that debuted in The Return one-shot, as that’s my favorite modern era Batsuit.

I’m hoping they carry on the Affleck color aesthetic and keep it comic toned. Black and gray, blue and gray, whatever. Just no more black rubber. That look has been done enough. Comic renditions are the future, I feel.

6 Likes

As much as I love the black bat symbols, it sure would be very nice to see the gold or yellow oval again. It worked for B’89 - Forever and it can again.

3 Likes

Jim Lee’s New 52 Justice League Batman. For the darker angle they are sure to aim for I think this will work best and, come on guys, it’s Jim Lee.

4 Likes

Good point

1 Like

3 Likes

I’m not a big fan of the yellow oval. I hope it will be more Jim Lee’s style with a dark grey suit and either black or dark blue cape. No trunks. Classic belt. Mid-size ears, about the same height as Nolan’s if not shorter.

5 Likes

I’d love to see them use the recent Rebirth suit.

9 Likes

That suit is good but yellow is terrible

1 Like

All I’ll say is that if they have to go trunkless, I’d rather have black pants than grey ones.

3 Likes

I pretty much like the 70s look, so I hope that the new Batman costume would be like the 70s. I do like the yellow oval around the bat the best. Probably cause I grew up watching the old Adam West Batman reruns. :batman_hv_1:

3 Likes

70’s was an awesome look and all but if it’s going to be blue, I think a dark shade like navy blue would work best

4 Likes

5 Likes

5 Likes