What do you want The Batman movie suit to be like?

I absolutely love this suit. I would be down for a dark/navy blue on grey.

I would also dig a rendition of the Rebirth suit.

5 Likes

Blue with some red and a big S on the Chest.
Oh gosh can we please get a new Superman movie :disappointed:

4 Likes

Well according to Matt Reeves it won’t be a First Year suit so it’ll be slightly advanced, and rumors say that it will be blue and grey (dark blue I hope).

1 Like

That is actually an old concept artwork for an abandon Batman Year One movie. There are several others that was several other concept designs too.

1 Like

Dark blue trench coat. Gray T-shirt with a bat logo on it. No mask, just hair gel.

And the classic blue trunks over his skinny jeans, of course.

2 Likes

Oh, I’m aware of the history behind the design, I just think it looks really cool and am kinda disappointed we never got to see it on the big screen.
(But only kinda, because what I’ve heard of the film’s script did NOT sound promising)

1 Like

This one from Zero Year would be super dope, a modern take on the first appearance suit.

6 Likes

Yeah maybe but keep the purple gloves as an easter egg by being a prototype or something in the batcave

5 Likes

I love the rebirth suit with a bloody passion. So I second this notion.

4 Likes

I would actually like for him to wear the one Lee created in Batman Hush. But Rebirth is the one I would love the most. I don’t think a 70’s look would be very cool for a modern Batman. That problem being that Keaton couldn’t turn his head and they even tried to address that in the DK trilogy. Something similar to the BvS suit would be cool. Would lime to see white lenses over his eyes though. Like the ones he is traditionally supposed to have. Batman’s suit needs to be more agile and when you have to turn your entire body to look in a certain direction, it’s kind of annoying. Also, I really hope they don’t go for a suit that limits breathing through the nose like Bale.

1 Like

I’m not sure what the 70s has to do with Keaton’s head-turning troubles. That was more an issue of the materials they chose.

1 Like

There really was no way to achieve that Neal Adams look without a molded mask. Granted, they could have gone with something more akin to the Year One look (i.e. a design with a less defined neck and profile) if they wanted.

2 Likes

Correction, 80’s look like Keaton’s suit.

1 Like

I know what I don’t want–Bat-Armor!

1 Like

I do love the deep purple underside of the cape from Rebeirth. Throw in the black logo on the chest from Jim Lee’s DC1000. Short Ears. Pouched belt. Military style boots.

2 Likes

I liked the George Clooney suit. So kind of like that but god please no nipples. The amount of disgust and cringe I experienced during that movie was amazing.

1 Like

I’d like to see a suit in between the most recent and a sort of batman beyond suit. Show some progress to the future.

2 Likes

Since the upcoming film will take some stuff from the Long Halloween arc with its many villians and mystery plot, and based on Pattinson’s description of the movie’s batsuit, I figure why not.

2 Likes

I really hope the suit looks like the one in “The Long Halloween”. Blue & Gray should be the way…

The telltale Batman suit would be cool.