What Do You Hope to See in Zack Snyder’s Justice League Cut?

I stand corrected, but that wasn’t his call. He was and you could argue still is an inexperienced actor. It was his first big screen role, and most fans associate that phrase with Cyborg. Anyway , it’s not that big a deal.

2 Likes

Fans of the cartoon do. Fans of the New Teen Titans don’t.

1 Like

Inexperienced wasn’t the problem the problem with cyborgs part is how much was cut, being a new actor I could imagine how pissed he was to see the Joss’s fixed cut after doing the promo for what he believed to be in the movie. That’s what makes this cut so great tbh from the jump when the movie came out all of us understood that we and the actors got screwed over. Fisher was left with a basically mediocre presence in the movie and without zacks lengthy cyborg background the whole movie was off, even the mother boxes didn’t get there justice done because of what was chopped :confused:

More character development. I want the necessary time to become attached to the characters. I don’t want this to be rushed.

1 Like

Martian Man hunter, Green Latern, the rebirth of Superman and his second flight. The Darkseid stuff. Hopefully an answer to the Supergirl easter egg from Man of Steel. And just the directors original vision for the film.

1 Like

Umm, is anyone else upset that GL is not a part of this universe, yet? He is an OG member and I think that Nathan Fillion has put in too much time on the animated side to not get a shot at bringing GL to life. Great to have Cyborg and all, but he was originally a Titan when first introduced outside of the comics, then out of laziness, DC does not even put him in the series. Gar with green hair? I love the series, don’t get me wrong. I just wish DC would stay true to the characters instead of feeling pressure from the industry or mainstream norms, This is a comic universe, not real life.

1 Like

Mainly, less forced/misplaced jokes and smiles from Batman.

2 Likes

Ben must of hated having to say “something is definitely bleeding” ! That was the part of the movie I hated the most, it’s just cheapened that moment from BVS and turned into something not serious and into a misplaced joke!

3 Likes

The comic universe will probably never be displayed on screen like it is in comics. These characters have come along way and so has society so having social norms brings the characters to life and can make kids and people connect, I read the comics so they are always presented how I like but things change and don’t be upset that they do. I’m glad to have titans even if it’s not 100% true as a comic fan we have to accept change and want diversity and challenging topics or else we won’t make progress. The heart of the character will always be there, we should enjoy seeing something new every take by directors or writers should be appreciated not fought against.

1 Like

Well said, I was not referencing sensitivities that we as society need to reflect upon, but the soul of the story that was originally presented. I agree that as times change, characters develop into something greater to inspire, in us, the good that we hope to see in others and ourselves. I was definitely not making a crack about Titans either. I am just saying that DC has more freedom with animation than with film and I wish they could keep true to both. Gotham was great, but Flash and Super Girl were meh… I think it depends on the production and I feel that DC has gotten away with more because of its strong writing and comic fan base. Some liberty needs to be taken to make the series pop more, Why such a gap between shows like Gotham, Arrow, and The Flash?

Young Justice was/is amazing and it always seems that just as something clicks it is always cancelled or writers are over the characters development and want to move on. Teen Titans got two animated series and a serial. We had to wait 5 years for a third season of one of the most highly watched justice league spin offs. The creativity that produces content like Young Justice is dying and we are stuck remaking and reliving PC versions of the same stories over and over again. That was my point, which I think mirrors yours, I am just passionate about this because creativity seems to be dying out. DC has the platform to do what it wants, but is selling those rights to other productions. I rather DC stay true to its animation game and serials than try to keep up with the Disney machine. All I am saying, which is a lot. Sorry for the rant.

1 Like

Amen, More Stepp!

A fleshed out movie that isn’t rushed and Darkseid along with the possibility of Green Lantern.

Hoped to see it and revealed today we will see it! Black suit Superman!

4 Likes

It’s so beautiful :sob::sob:

1 Like

Of course its bs, but at least we get another jl movie with it. Im hoping zack doesnt show much new stuff in the trailer though. I really wanna be shocked and surprised at it

2 Likes

I agree with all that you said. I have high hopes for it

2 Likes

Zack released a new look at Steppenwolf today!

4 Likes

Now that’s a head I can’t wait to see chopped off lmfaoo!! I can’t wait to see the full thing in high res but Zack really delivers!

3 Likes

The last month before this is out will feel like an eternity.

2 Likes

Zack keeps teasing us! I can’t wait for this Movie and Fandome!

3 Likes