What Do You Hope to See in Zack Snyder’s Justice League Cut?

I hope to see enough of a good movie, and Affleck as Batman, that he returns for at least one more movie. I know it’s not likely, but he is so underrated.

3 Likes

Agreed. I thought the guy that played Cyborg was awesome but sadly he got cut out from a lot of the movie. Another serious fault for JL.

4 Likes

I can’t even just name one thing, I am very excited to see the original vision for this movie. The theatrical cut is entertaining but I just feel like this is truly going to be epic.

4 Likes

Hoping to see Martian Manhunter, Tomar Re, Kilowog, and Darkseid. Hoping NOT to see any russian family in need of aid from Supes and Flash. Hoping Steppenwolf isnt devoured by parademons because ‘they smell fear’. I hope that whole opening scene about ‘hope being like car keys’ is gone. Hope that that first Batman scene is gone too…I kinda hope Zeus screams “THIS IS SPARTA!” before slow-mo kicking Darkseid into a boom-tube…but I have doubts about that last one.

4 Likes

The car keys speech, Russian family, Steppenwolf being finished by Parademons, and the Batman vs the funny burglar scene are all from Whedon’s reshoots, so that stuff’s definitely out :ok_hand:

We’ll see Martian Manhunter in Snyder’s version for sure :alien:

The Green Lantern Corp showing up? We’ll see​:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

I want it to be joyless, overlong and self-serious. I expect nothing less from Snyder.

3 Likes

I just hope to see the themes that were explored in Watchmen, MOS, & BVS seen in his JL. The mcu stuff is fine & all but it’s like Snyder said, “there’s room for other things.”

1 Like

Black Suit Superman, Darkseid, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, it’s a completely different story than what was released theatrically. I’m ecstatic to see excellent cinematography, picture aesthetic, and all the content Zack Snyder has shared on Vero.

1 Like

The tone of justice league was vastly different from what we saw in MOS & BVS. That really irked me. Clearly they were going for a much more friendly, action comedy along the lines of an mcu movie. It just didn’t feel like a proper third chapter in the story. I’m very excited to see what was originally intended & can’t wait to hear more at the fandome event. :+1:

2 Likes

I want to see what Joe teased saying the final scene was supposed to be between him and Batman! More Deathstroke the better for me. I could tell that the final scene we did actually see was cut up, I’m so intrigued to see what it was. Next year can’t get here soon enough!

1 Like

Definitive proof he didn’t kill off Dick Greyson for no reason.

1 Like

I would like to see Batman not being a joke, the awkward jokes taken out, black suit Superman, the Martian Manhunter (did he manage to film that?), Like others said more Deathstroke… basically everything. Haha.
Plus Junkie XL’s Score. I don’t know what Danny Elfman was thinking. You would think a movie composer would know that themes should be kept and not traded in for themes from other movies that are not part of the storyline. I also don’t know what WB was thinking firing Junkie XL.

4 Likes

Closure.

3 Likes

Supes in the black suit.
and…
A Green Lantern

1 Like

This

Yeah, clearly it was a celluloide mess not unlike suicide squad.

More Cyborg content

2 Likes

Cyborg was robbed that killed me during the first viewing and his booo ya wasn’t satisfying, also thanks everyone in the community for continuing to post!! When Snyder cut comes out I can’t wait for the discussions and sharing our thoughts and so forth!!

2 Likes

It’s been reported that WB had to order Fisher to say Boo ya, showing his lack of understanding the character.

1 Like

Not WB. Joss Whedon. And maybe he just didn’t want to base his performance on the cartoon version of the character?

2 Likes