What Do You Hope to See in Zack Snyder’s Justice League Cut?

Many if us have waited years to see this true movie because we anticipated it for so long and the theatrical cut wasn’t what we were promised, so tell me what is the scene or moment you have been waiting to see? Mine is the introduction of the lanterns waking up Bruce in his bed! Share yours!!

11 Likes

I hope to see a full detailed movie or series. I want the scenes that have been taken out in to give more origins for flash and cyborg, I am also thrilled to see darkseid and if the ending is true how zack said, too see steepenwolf a head roll to him on the other side of the boom tube.

6 Likes

The Superman stuff, and the score by Junkie XL are my most anticipated things that I cant wait to experience.

7 Likes

I absolutely want to see cyborgs story the way it was meant to be seen!! And Iris west :eyes: I can’t believe what they cut out of this movie smh

6 Likes

If (and it probably will be but, until I see it, ‘if’) it’s as good as it ought to be, considering the confines in which they’re working, all I hope to see out of it is for it to be released on DVD.

2 Likes

I just want to see his vision come to life. I want pay offs for what we were promised and what was set up in BVS.

6 Likes

There is definitely a few things i would like to see:

1. The Flash and how is was supposed to time travel
  2. Cyborg doing more than just hiding
  3. Superman’s revival. One that will make sense and not so rush.
  4. Of course see Darkseid’s appearance.
    Of course they are more to the story and what was supposed to be a longer detail story. I could be wrong, but this is what i gathered that was taken.
8 Likes

Deathstroke breaking Lex out of jail is pretty high on my list. Also very curious to see Martian Manhunters design. Willem Dafoe and hopefully more JK Simmons as Gordon. Better action scenes and better visuals, hopefully. Darkseid tearing up ancient Earth soldiers. Themyscira scenes that dont look like ps2 cutscenes. Mostly, I’m just happy to have more Cavill Superman.

6 Likes

Deathstroke! Don’t care how or with who just give me more.

8 Likes

One word, backstory. Give me backstory on Cyborg and The Flash! Give me backstory on Darkseid and Steppenwolf! Give me backstory on Aquaman (although it was answered in the Aguaman solo movie)! Basically, make me care about the characters more so that I am invested in the story more!

7 Likes

I only want to see where Zack Snyder was going with his vision. He clearly started planning something bigger when Batman v Superman came out but we never got to see what. Now that his version is coming out hopefully we will see everything that was intended. Darkseid, Batman’s nightmare, and hopefully a meaning to Flash time traveling. There’s also the backstory with Cyborg, more Deathstroke, Martian Manhunter, Black suit Superman. So many stuff to look forward too. That’s what I hope to see

6 Likes

Personally, I look forward to seeing just how everything is supposed to fit together in Snyder’s Justice League. I mean, so much has been said of it by this point that it’s kinda hard for me to imagine how the story will look after you put in Darkseid, Vic’s flashbacks, Iris West, black suited Supes, Deathstroke, etc.

I guess you could say that Whedon had the same problem :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

They’ve told us so much about what’s in it, I hope there’s something that surprises. I most look forward to seeing Cyborg’s story fleshed out.

7 Likes

Justice League was such a drastic turn in tone from what we saw with MOS & BVS that it personally turned me off. Really looking forward to the version of the film we should’ve originally gotten sorta like the extended cut of BVS & Watchmen ultimate cut. I love Zack Snyder’s movies so I’m all in. :+1:

2 Likes

I’m excited to see a lot of the footage we saw in the trailers. I think more of the backstories will help the casual audience care more about Cyborg and Flash, and I am curious how many other heroes will be teased. It feels like it’s going to be bittersweet. I fear I’ll feel sad if we love the movie while they do not have any plans on continuing.

2 Likes

I saw a thumbnail of a YouTube vid that showed Martian Manuhunter. What does that mea?!

1 Like

It was about Snyder Cut.

1 Like

I don’t want to spoil it if you didnt see who it was, but a character that you’ve seen has been secretly J’onn. It got cut from the Whedon cut.

2 Likes

More Henry Cavill Superman! The black suit, the revival, cgi-free face- bring in on Snyder!

4 Likes

:alien: Martian Manhunter is in Zack Snyder’s Justice League.

5 Likes