What did you all think of Aquaman?

My Vulko question was just asking if Arthur got his justice league suit from vulko

1 Like

Oh sorry, no it was his prison suit

I think he is talking about the heavily armored suit from the justice league movie, not the orange one. I which case yeah probably from Vulko or Mera.

1 Like

Ok I was lost… I just assumed it was about the orange battle armor. My bad, just trying to help out. I apologize if I go overboard. This is my 1st online chat forum I’ve ever been part of so I’m learning on the go. Also, I have extreme ocd & part of it involves over explaining things. I feel uncomfortable unless I cover all bases & I tend to offer a lot of info due to that.

2 Likes

@ djd
If we’re going by the DCFU- and I hope we are since we’re in the films discussion room- I believe we are to assume that the Justice League Aquaman armor came from Vulko or Mera. Yes that should have been explained a bit more in that film. …Probably was before the siege(Cough- WB execs)…no apology yall got my $75 .
Anyway , That bomb-ass Orange/Gold leaf suit from AQM should be thought to have come from exactly where it was explained. Which as you noted is not exactly canon but remarkably worthy of this big screen iteration no doubt.

2 Likes

SONofEL86

Thank u for helping me out of attempting to help out lol. I guess I always assume we’re talking orange suit. I blame Super Friends.

1 Like

The movie is awesome