What DC shows that have been cancelled or ended would you like DC Universe to pick up & bring back?

I’d love to see DC Universe revive Powerless! I loved that show! Great cast & chemistry. Plus I loved all the references.

122 Likes

Powerless was a super fun show. I’d love to see Constantine get revived. I love that he’s on legends of tomorrow but it’s not the same.

12 Likes

Powerless and Green Lantern Animated show

14 Likes

I loved the Green Lantern animated series. I wish they would have done the Sinestro Corp War & Blackest Night. It would have been so epic!

11 Likes

Teen titans

5 Likes

Love to see Constantine come back.

10 Likes

Constantine defiantly
When the they showed the helmet of fate I was solo excited

10 Likes

Oh, Hellblazer yes! Constantine!

9 Likes

Constantine!

7 Likes

Justice League Animated series and Constantine!!!

3 Likes

I’m digging the love for Constantine on here. I too would love for it to be revived. NBC was stupid to cancel it. I would have loved to see the Spectre in the 2nd season.

4 Likes

Constantine! I NEED to know what happens with Jim Corrigan! I hoped we would get to see the Spectre come out eventually in the show but NBC axed it :frowning:

5 Likes

tbh I think powerless started off slow. But it started to gather steam near the end of the season, people turned away from the show too early. There’s a lot of comedies that don’t start hitting it’s stride until it’s later seasons.

And of course Teen Titans being revived would also be amazing.

4 Likes

Shazam

2 Likes

Batman brave and the bold

3 Likes

A continuation of Tom Wellings Superman from Smallville.

7 Likes

Constantine, Teen Titans.,

6 Likes

The OG Teen Titans, not that teen titans go stuff

6 Likes

Original Teen Titans for sureeeee. I’d love to see a blue beetle show

2 Likes

Surprised anyone has yet to mention Green Lantern TAS. A bit expensive to produce but with the old creators involved it’ll be alright.

5 Likes