What DC shows that have been cancelled or ended would you like DC Universe to pick up & bring back?

I second GLTAS. It was an excellent show which deserves to go on.

4 Likes

Green Lantern The Animated Series, Teen Titans

2 Likes

Smallville, The complete seasons 1 - 10

2 Likes

Need Smallville and that pilot episode for Aquaman haha

1 Like

I would love to see more Contantine! That show got canceled too soon in my opinion. So much Constantine can do being a Warlock and the actor who plays him is perfect!

3 Likes

Crying that no one has said Batman beyond! What is wrong with you monsters lol

13 Likes

I agree with Dudemann0! Bring back Constantine. Matt Ryan is awesome in that roll. He was made to be Constantine.

2 Likes

Definitely need more OG Teen Titans, but I’ve wanted more Batman Beyond forever.

Constantine of course, then maybe legion of superheroes and green lantern. Maybe explore Kyle Rayner green lantern in the series.

3 Likes

Green lantern series

4 Likes

I’d like to see more Justice League Unlimited, perhaps regular JL Beyond episodes

4 Likes

Constantine!

3 Likes

Batman Beyond would be amazing, but Justice League Unlimited had, well, UNLIMITED possibilities for incorporating characters from there DC Universe.

5 Likes

Definitely Green Lantern TAS. Show was amazing and underrated.

Batman Beyond too. Although I would love it be around the time Terry is Batman in JLU episode Epilogue. An older Terry to give it a different dynamic.

3 Likes

I think it goes without saying that Batman: The Animated Series and Justice League Unlimited would get so much support if they aired again. Also, while there’s still half a season left, the TV show Gotham will end after their Season 5 run. I’m really hoping this DC Streaming service will continue what Fox has already started, or at least release a spinoff of it. (I know Gotham has been very controversial for Batman fans, but personally, I think its darkness and slightly campy undertones would make a great addition to this service/app! Each season has only gotten progressively better.)

3 Likes

CONSTANTINE!!! I need him to have his own show again. The show was sooo different than all other shows. Matt Ryan is amazing in this role.

2 Likes

Batman Beyond!

2 Likes

freaking Constantine

3 Likes

Smallville and Clark still not wearing the outfit lol

3 Likes

Green Lantern: The Animated Series!!!

10 Likes