what collectibles would you like to see produced exclusively for DC universe subscribers?

Oh, MAN, my imagination runs wild with this. I love prop replicas, too. I don’t have any, but they’re so cool. I’ll be getting a GL battery when I hit my goal weight, probably some time next year, but that wouldn’t be an exclusive, they’ve been out for years.

That being said, I would LOVE to see a golden, shiny, polished-up Dr Fate helmet that would actually fit my big, fat head. I could definitely see myself sitting around in just my underwear and the helmet, watching cartoons in the dark, smiling like a complete asshole.

Also, CAPES. Capes and coats, cowls and masks. Not just Halloween-grade ones, but SOLID ones. I could definitely decorate my trophy wall with a crimson S cape, Batman’s cape and cowl… Hell give me The Ray’s jacket while you’re at it!

That being said, if DC did an exclusive line of Drunk Munk hoodies and jackets, say, with extra fresh details, I’d be ALL over that. High quality wearables are where it’s AT. Like, if someone did an OG Kyle Rayner jacket with across-the-chest closure, I’d just give them my credit card, they could keep it.

And, of course, ACTION FIGURES. ALL THE ACTION FIGURES. The JL animated collection was cool and all, but, I want obscure characters, I want 2nd-tier heroes, I want alternate variations… AND CONSISTENT SIZING AND STYLES!

Okay, rant over.

5 Likes

HappyPanda, you are a man after my own heart.

1 Like

I think DCU exclusives should be tailored to the in-group, with esoteric references known to members of the “club.” Somewhere a “hello world” shirt was mentioned; I also think posters for Rita Farr’s movies would be AWESOME and wouldn’t be prohibitively costly for production or sale.

Stuff like a Ferris Air cap or embroidered patch, Arkham Asylum memorabilia, Kord Industries and Palmer Tech stickers for laptops, stuff that’d be like a fun insider easter egg if we saw it in the wild.

2 Likes

I also think we should have the Rita Farr movie posters

2 Likes

Exclusive team hoodies from meta madhouse; Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, and Shazam. Just more gear in general. Also I wouldnt mind being able to buy one of those wall murals they have…like that batman cave.

5 Likes

Titans and Doom Patrol Action Figures based on their appearances in the DC Universe shows please!!

4 Likes

The way I would do a Crazy Jane (Diane Guerrero) figure is have it come with two or three extra heads. This was you could have Jane or any of the characters that look like Jane like Hammerhead or The Hangman’s Daughter represented by the regular figure. But then you could switch out the main head for day a Baby Doll head or the one where she has the silver makeup over her mouth(whose name I forget). This was you get there figures in one of you can buy three or more and have however many personalities you want.

3 Likes

How about a talking Crazy Jane doll that’s loaded with the swears? Interchangeable heads and personality appropriate accessories would be fun too.

Beans to you Baby Alive! The official Talking Crazy Jane doll is what the cool kids want now!

7 Likes

@LPcustom, I think her name is silver tongue— don’t quote me on that though, I could be wrong

3 Likes

You’re right it’s Silver Tongue, I just looked it up after I read your post.

I’ll take two talking Crazy Janes as long as one of the lines is F off and die Rita from the first episode.

2 Likes

I just remembered my most-wanted (unproduced) DC thing: a classic Kirby Motherbox phone case!

4 Likes

Besides figures & cool tie ins to DC exclusive shows on here, as everyone has previously mentioned…

Maybe a set of Batman pops based on the 90’s films. I know Batman 1989 & Batman Forever got some Pop treatment recently but i’m talking more lol A stand alone set of figure pops including a Devito Penguin pop, Mr Freeze Arnold pop, and Jim Carrey Riddler pop among others could be cool.

Batman animated series wave also needs to be revived and this site could sell them exclusively. Still a ton of characters to make with that set lol

Also for us DC Batman TAS Bust collectors an exclusive Ventriloquist and Scarface to members could be nice lol

1 Like

Mucous Membrane shirts/posters! I wonder if DCU could get stuff like this printed on-demand.

Nothing
Exclusives are bad mkay
:slight_smile:

1 Like

GA-SA-BA figures, especially Legion of Super Heroes, and… NO Batman please!!! Too much Batman anything out there!!

DC Universe exclusive Vertigo and Wildstorm action figures from McFarlane Toys.

If ever there were a company destined to produce Exotica from Divine Right in toy form, it’s Todd’s outfit.

1 Like

I would definitely like to see some of the Figurines like they do with the animated movies and maybe some pins or exclusive shirts would be cool to

1 Like

I want a restock of the 1:1 scale red lanterns

Some autographed posters from the DC Universe shows would be nice. They could be a limited supply limit one per customer item.

4 Likes

I’d like them to reproduce all the old lantern replicas for members. I’d really like the red lantern power battery and ring.