what collectibles would you like to see produced exclusively for DC universe subscribers?

Would like to see more Designer Series action figures. Specifically, would like really high end versions of The Trinity. Ivan Reis versions of Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman would be a must purchase for me.

2 Likes

Mondo posters! Especially for Swamp Thing!

All the other publishers and studios license through them but for some reason DC and WB seem to avoid them.

4 Likes

I’d like to have Funko POPs for Titans and Doom Patrol and probly Stargirl

3 Likes

A Jim Lee action figure ASAP!

3 Likes

I’d buy an action figure of Jim Lee.

4 Likes

Reactivated Lines
Justice League International: Based on the art of Kevin Maguire Includes Maxwell Lord, Mister Miracle with Oberon, Rocket Red, Captain Marvel, Captain Atom, Doctor Fate, Green lantern Guy Gardner with alternate head to show “sweet” Guy, Gray Man, Metron, Dr. Light II in Her Costume. Dr. Light II in her Magenta business suit Wandjina, Blue Jay and Silver Sorceress, Ruuman Harjavti, and…The Creeper!

Flash CW:
Flash Season 4 uniform. Flash Season 5 Uniform. Vibe, Killer Frost, Savitar two Pack Armored figure with Evil Barry Time-remnant, Thinker with chair, Samuroid, Jesse Quick, Jay Garrick (Shipp), Tricksters Two pack, Cicada, XS, Ronnie Raymond Firestorm,

Justice League Animated
Dr. Fate, Metamorpho, Blackhawk. Sgt. Rock, J’onn in Martian Form, etc etc…

1 Like

Justice League Dark Figures… Phantom Stranger, Deadman, Etrigan, Swamp Thing, Zatanna…

5 Likes

doctor fate

2 Likes

figure

Pops!

Doom Patrol figures based on the show.

Trades with exclusive covers featuring the show versions of the characters. Like the Grant Morrison Doom Patrol trade exclusives would have the show characters/actors instead of the normal covers.

T-shirts with individual characters from the shows. I would love a Crazy Jane ( Diane Guerrero) t-shirt.

3 Likes

Ooh Ya! Swampthing & Zatanna please!

Figures, and posters.

I think we should have pop figures of the DC Daily hosts! I would pre-order one of Harley Quinn Smith or Sam Humphries, any of them really!

2 Likes

A line of 1/10 scale DC statues designed by a popular comics artist (a la Designer Series but smaller). My personal favorites include Ivan Reis, Lee Bermejo, Jim Lee, Gary Frank, Jason Fabok, and Alex Ross. Entire line should be designed by the same artist for a uniform look and should include the Trinity :slightly_smiling_face:. Also would like to see DC bring back the “Man of Steel” and “Art of War” statue lines (Supes and Wondy), since I missed out on them…can make the reissues exclusive to DCU.

Young Justice figures. Hawk and Dove figures from Titans. Doom Patrol action figures. Wish they’d do a Black Siren action figure from Arrow or do an exclusive Funko because Funko just doesn’t want to give Laurel Lance a Pop for some reason. Maybe they’d do it if it were just an exclusive on here.

3 Likes

I would like some exclusive Multiverse figures, like Titans figures, or a Black Canary from Arrow…but as Arrow is ending and Mattel no longer holds the DC license, these are very unlikely.
Maybe a Superman figure from the Fleisher cartoon (ideally on a JLU model)?

1 Like

I think it goes wthout saying some Doom Patrol Figures would be amazing.

3 Likes

Action figures based on some of the statues maybe? I would kill for a figure of the Becky Cloonan Batman black and white, for instance. This would be a bit more interesting than a repaint, and they could probably do it without entirely new molds too.

I second @nu52’s ideas, especially the Young Justice product.