What characters deserve a black label run?

Cyberpunk Booster Gold

3 Likes

Deadshot

2 Likes

Awwwwh, come on! Why people side with Dick when Jason needs some TLC! That’s right I said it! Jason Todd, aka Red Hood must have a Black Lable

1 Like

Actually, someone else said waaaay long time ago, but still! Jason Todd would be cool to delve into.

1 Like

Yea I agree with the last guy Red hood would be perfect for this type of project

SO TRUE!
We’ve already got Red Hood: The Lost Days, but something highlighting those darker years of Jason’s past would be perfect for a Black Label run.

Deathstroke

1 Like

Animal Man needs to come back, and a black label title would be dope.

2 Likes

Only reason why I like Jason so much it that I’m a city kid from a single parent household (Jason was an orphan & foster care, I believe) and seeing a kid like me (all those years ago) in the pages of the Bat, priceless!

Couple of other things, Comics should bring back the stark reality into the pages of DC again, not so much as they did in the ‘80s, but just like what they did in the ‘80s (hahahahaha) but in a different approach (‘80s: they kinda forced fed the messages!) ie Arrow finding Speedy passed out by drugs, Green Lantern being scolded by Arrow about the streets, Batman holding on to Jason who was looking for his mom, knowing it’s a trap.

In a nutshell, we need heart and tearjerker storylines which gives the comics empathy, something we need more of today.

The Black Label is a brilliant idea AND would love to see these sagas on the screen whichever the one they choose.

Thoughts?

2 Likes

so much yes. couldn’t have said it any better :metal:t3: