What characters deserve a black label run?

I think that black label is a cool concept and I’m interested in what characters you guys want to see a darker take on

2 Likes

The Creeper

2 Likes

I’d love to see a Black Label Suicide Squad book. That format could really allow the right creative team a chance to embrace the Squad’s full potential for batshit insanity and violence

11 Likes

Deadman and Spectre

6 Likes

Deadman drawn in the same style as he was in Batman: Damned would be really cool.

2 Likes

Two-Face/Harvey

1 Like

John Constantine!

6 Likes

All of them

2 Likes

I’m with Xbones. A deadman, the Spectre, the demon or swamp thing need their own black label book ASAP!

4 Likes

Etrigan the demon! But speaking of Black label, you think they’ll ever be available on dcu universe?

5 Likes

Oh, yeah. Swamp Thing! That could be awesome.

He’s actually been given a lot of great attention in Harleen so far!

6 Likes

@CountMacdaft I’m so psyched to hear that! I actually have a copy in my TBR pile that I just didn’t get to yet!

1 Like

Im usually game for a story that uses Nightwing, could end up giving something really different, or touching on some old stuff and going more in depth with it.

2 Likes

I actually think a Black Label Dick Grayson series about his transition to Nightwing would have some GREAT potential.

3 Likes

Creeper

1 Like

Jonah Hex.

3 Likes

I’ve never been real big on the character, but I could see myself reading a take on The Question via Black Label. He’s kinda been interesting to me lately with having recently shown up in Rucka’s Lois Lane title. His conversation with Montoya and whatever’s going on there is intriguing. And he was great in JLU, of course.

1 Like

Hey, you’re in luck! The Question: The Many Deaths of Vic Sage comes out later this month. It looks pretty good, too.

7 Likes

Hey you know who could be cool for this? The Joker. Or Harley Quinn. Or Batman. Anybody think about doing that?

5 Likes