What character made you fall in love with comics?

Spider-Man

1 Like

It was no one character. But I can narrow it down to Superman, Batman, and Spider-Man.

1 Like

for me it was both spider-man and batman because at a young age i saw spider man and was like wow i hope syfy keeps it up than years later saw batman begins and again i was like wow syfy does a really good job with these types of movies and told one of my friends and he got a good laugh and said spider-man and batman arent from syfy their from comics and didnt understand fully until he talked to me about it more and later on i just got into watching both because of spider-man and batman

2 Likes

You’ll believe a man can fly… Superman : The Movie. Christopher Reeve is Superman. & no one else.

4 Likes

I was exposed to superheros as far back as I can remember. The X-Men and Batman were probably the first ones I was really into. But I was a huge fan of the Thing as a kid and collected every issue of solo series and Marvel Two in One.

1 Like

. When we were kids our family lived n a foreign country and mm encouraged us to read and write anything available in English to keep up with our native language. This was pre-internet/ computer. I was 10. My bros read both Dc and Marvel. Never liked or understood the kirby mutant thing, but always looked forward to the arrival of anything Batman and batman/superman team-ups. To this day, I think that the Batman and Sups is the best buddy combo ever.

3 Likes

I was born in 1998 so the first superhero movies I experienced was Spiderman and X-Men. I also watched the Justice League cartoon on Saturday mornings. I didn’t really pay much attention to Justice League as a child. Spiderman was ok but I didn’t really care for the character and I still don’t. I became obsessed with X-Men. To this day X-Men (and Caption America) are actually the only thing from Marvel that I like. The Arkham games gave way to my love to Batman. When DC cartoons were on Netflix, I would come home from school and watch them.

3 Likes

Batman the Animated Series

1 Like

Batman, he’s so complicated when you really look at him, and it’s impossible not to love all the aspects of him.

2 Likes

Rom: The Space Knight

1 Like

The X-Men.

1 Like

Batman

3 Likes

Static Shock and Batman Beyond

2 Likes

4th wall break Lois lane & Wonder woman… don’t tell Clark Kent

2 Likes

Batman & Robin

2 Likes

Captain Marvel the real one SHAZAM!!!

2 Likes

@911shazam couldn’t agree more.

For me, it was Superman. Ever since the Christopher Reeve Superman film.

Honestly I’m going to have to say Krypto anytime I see him I throw my money at him and I loved his show Krypto the Super dog as a kid.

2 Likes

Raven

2 Likes